Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

I'm being made fun of because appearently I overanalyze every move they make... :P

Ah, and I swear I've watched that scene with Geoff crying and Lucas offering him to stay with them like 20 times. It never stops being awesome. That Lincoln Lewis sure can cry convincingly.

And another thing Eli, I keep trying to reply to your stories 'U' and 'Just Mates' but I keep being told I don't have permission to reply!?! So I'll just say here 'Well done! Good stories' You're obviously tuned in to those two :lol: And I like that photobucket picture of them in the gym- Lucas' expression is so exactly him, isn't it?

Hehe, thanks :) You're probably trying to reply to the actual stories? You have to go to the comments threads for the stories when they are in the library, there should be a link saying "Comments" at the end of the story :wink:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha! I now understand about the comments. But I've told you how good they are now, tho, haven't I? :)

I was laughing today when Donald was trying to subtly get Lucas to teach him how to use the computer... and paying him, for God's sake! That could be misinterpreted, couldn't it? Lucas was rolling his eyes at Matilda in the classroom- so funny. Aw, bless.

I've also realised that I should give my opinion of Geoff as this is the right thread for that. I see him as a kind of Clark Kent/ Luke Skywalker type character- a simple country farmboy, brought up quietly and modestly. [in that case he must either have super powers or a mysterious evil father somewhere]. So don't be surprised one day if Geoff starts throwing cars/ flying/ using his Jedi mind powers :lol:

I'm pretty sure Rhys would have left even without the mass exodus. He's already done a feature film, so he's got that carreer kick started. I don't think he'd want to be held back in TV for another 2 or 3 years. The news about Dan though, that has got me wondering. Tim Campbell looked pretty darn comfortable in that role, and his onscreen relationship with Leah is solid... so... Him "deciding" to leave was a bit of a shock for me. I can't say that I'm not suspicious about the circumstances there. If they were stupid enough to "ask" him to leave, then it's their incredible loss. As is Rhys, obviously, but I'm quite confident that that was entirely his decision, so I'm not so worried about him.

Yes, I hope they don't make it so Leah loses yet another husband. Apart from being upsetting, it would surely be very unlikely for a young woman like that to be twice widowed. [because of course soaps are so realistic :lol:]

I think Rhys Wakefield has a good face for acting. He's not impossibly unbelievably handsome and so could probably look different for different roles, which is of course a good thing.

Glad to see you don't take me seriously emmasi :wink: Most of my posts are tongue in cheek.

Yes, the evidence points to that. Geoff lives on a farm with an old relation; his parents are mysteriously dead; he is a decent and well brought up chap. Lets face it, he is son of Skywalker/ Jor El :lol: What could his superpowers be?

Archived