Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

Well it seems Ricas isn't going to happen anymore, stupid writers. (I blame Mr Furze) Anyway since my dream isn't going to come true I guess LG would be acceptable, I prefer Gaden, but LG Life's Good!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Cough! COUGH!!!!!*

I... movie... Voodoo Lagoon... heard it before... Beau Brady... Natalie Blair... More important now... Geoff's in it... Geoff... blood... blood and Geoff... knife... cutting Geoff with knife... bare chest... blood... fear... sexy... watch the trailer...

http://www.shorelineentertainment.com/movi...odooLagoon.html

The people must be told!! :o

Someone started a rumour of Rhys Wakefield being in Wolf Creek 2. That set off my blood lust to see a hot young blonde H&A boy terrorized and tortured on screen. Just when I'd resigned myself to it being an unfulfilled fantasy (I haven't found anything to suggest there even is a Wolf Creek 2, let alone that Rhys is in it), Jess posted an article on HAAC which flippantly mentioned that Lincoln Lewis had been in Voodoo Lagoon. Which I always assumed was a rather tame "horror" movie starring Beau Brady and Natalie Blair. I never looked into it. Until now... You can remove those air-quotes around horror, and put it in bold, all caps, and underline it, because this is a HORROR movie and it looks awesome!

And that is how it has to do with both Lucas and Geoff :)

Archived