Geoff and Lucas

Guest Eli

Haha, this thread is only a few hours old and already very amusing!

Seems like Ric has moved on to Drew, which is fine by me. He probably sensed the love in the air between Geoff and Lucas and decided to back off. Goood Ricky-boy!

Please notice that all the avatars in this thread are either Geoff/Lucas or Robbie/Kim so far! :lol:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please notice that all the avatars in this thread are either Geoff/Lucas or Robbie/Kim so far! :lol:

Don't think that I haven't :wink:

Yes, this thread is rather inspiring. I've been inspired to write a songfic, myself. It was only supposed to be a quick oneshot, but the process is proving rather more long and tedius than I'd like. Damn Geoff and his complex emotions >.<

I'm still missing a few chapters at the end of my fic, and I have to say I'm quite happy with it now. I don't really like my first few chapters, but I like it more later :wink:

But right now I'm working on graphics instead, I have a new batch of Geoff/Lucas avatars coming as soon as photobucket starts woriking again.

Archived