Brothers & Sisters

Guest princess_in_pink

It was a good episode. I felt so sorry for Kevin and hated Tommy even more than I usually did. Im not a fan of Justin and Rebecca together. They de-Walkered her so she could get with Justin. But they built it up so much that she was a Walker and all the fuss, it just isnt right that they are now together. I hated it when Justin blurted out that her and Rebecca were together and everyone shrugged it off apparently already knowing. The kids were great though, blackmailing Justin with just a look lol

Yeah it was good and I really felt sorry for Kevin because he has done so much for Ojai foods and now Tommy and Holly are letting him go and lets face it they really didnt have to.

The argument between Sarah and Kitty was good to but i especially loved the sene where everybody was arguing in the holiday house and all the secrets came out one by one , it was classic Brothers & sisters :lol:

I am really starting to not like Kitty and Robert,they just get on my nerves

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the episode where they were arguing in the holiday house :lol:

Yeah it is classic Walker stuff where all the secrets come out in one go during a comedy sequence with them all arguing with each other :lol:

The main reason I love this show is these comedy moments.

I loved the one where they were at Justins rehab in front of all the other families and everyone starts fighting about different things :lol:

Or the one when there in the kitchen during Isaac and Noras dinner when he was going to askj her to move away with him and all the Walkers sneaked into the house one by one, now that was hilarious!!

Then when there was another dinner and Robert and Kitty were having an argument about not having kids and by the time they were finished arguing everyone had come in to the kitchen to stick their noses in :lol: Sarah came into the kitchen and Kitty said "Sarah guess what Robert doesnt want children" and then Sarah replied "its a bit late for that information now" :lol:

I love the Walkers!!!!!!!

It was a good episode. I felt so sorry for Kevin and hated Tommy even more than I usually did. Im not a fan of Justin and Rebecca together. They de-Walkered her so she could get with Justin. But they built it up so much that she was a Walker and all the fuss, it just isnt right that they are now together. I hated it when Justin blurted out that her and Rebecca were together and everyone shrugged it off apparently already knowing. The kids were great though, blackmailing Justin with just a look lol

I'm with you.. hated that they "de-Walkered" Rebecca. It basically meant the past episodes all about a "secret daughter" were a waste of time. Now we're supposed to believe it was actually a "secret son".

^^^ That annoyed me too, I didnt get a chance to watch Brothers & Sisters last week, might watch it this week.

The season 3 premiere will be repeated at around 12:40 am tonight :D

I loved how Paige and Cooper were blackmailing Justin :lol: and Robert was being really arrogant and mean to Sarah when sarah went to their room to talk to Kitty!! :angry: How dare he be like that to my favourite family member.

I really despise Tommy for letting Kevin go , im sure they could have managed with Kevin's firm and Holly is such a bi**h I really cant stand her now after how she spoke to Nora about how its not the family business anymore!! I think it was a bad move having Holly take over Ojai foods.

Brothers & Sisters need some real drama like a murder or rape because it has been very quiet for the last 3 seasons.

Yes I hate how they de-walkered Rebecca now she feels like just Justin's girlfriend!!

I cant wait for the next episode its the first episode I havent seen because I had already seen the first episode of season 3 back in September when I downloaded it.

This looks like its going to be an interesting season!! :D

I agree with Nathan. I don't think they need a big drama like a murder to keep the show interesting. The family has enough drama to keep people interested. And it's hilarious. The fights they are are so real. There's someone that everyone can relate to in the family. I only started to watch it at some point during the 2nd series. I had no idea how Rebecca fitted in with anyone and I could sense the tension between her and Justin. It took me until Kitty's wedding to figure out that she was a sister from an affair. So now that they've 'de-Walkered' her I'm happy for her to hook up with Justin because I thought there was something going on from the word go.

I'm slowly catching up while I'm on holiday. Season 1 is being shown here during the day. I'm going to have to start recording it next week when I'm back to work!

I'm slowly catching up while I'm on holiday. Season 1 is being shown here during the day. I'm going to have to start recording it next week when I'm back to work!

It is? How much have I missed? I only started watching during season 2 too.

Archived