Brothers & Sisters

Guest princess_in_pink

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the early Season 2 dynamic of Rebecca & Justin because they were good as friends but this whole thing about R standing for Ryan is pathetic because you just know it was created to put Rebecca and Justin together.

My favourite character is Saul. I adore the actor (major fan since Alias) and to see him play such a meaty role is awesome. I can't wait for...

Spoiler ALERT...

Him to get it one with The One, The Only John Glover (Lionel in Smallville for those who don't know)!!

Unless they have dropped the storyline. If that is the case... I hate this show <_<

I loved tonights episode!! I am loving the Ojai foods storyline

It really sad to see Ojai foods going the way its going right now and im glad that Saul and Sarah wont stand for it.I hate Holly shes a total bitch and I was happy to see Tommy put his family first as well by deciding not to change Ojai's name.

I really cant see Rebecca and Justin lasting because theyre already arguing . It was very interesting with Justin saying that should had of saved his friend before he saved the other guy.

Glad that Kitty wasnt in in much :P she just gets on my nerves!!

I thought the Kevin and the homophobia thing was also very good .

All in all great episode I think :D

The last episode was great. I wished they had showed more of the garage sale though, with the siblings finding things and talking about memories. Kevin was as funny as ever, even though I dont like Tommy, Im glad he and Sarah are back to talking again. Im not liking Robert though, they dont show a fun side to him.

The last episode was great. I wished they had showed more of the garage sale though, with the siblings finding things and talking about memories. Kevin was as funny as ever, even though I dont like Tommy, Im glad he and Sarah are back to talking again. Im not liking Robert though, they dont show a fun side to him.

Yeah I loved it as well. The garage sale was actually so funny and I loved the Kevin and Robert scenes especially with G.I Joe :lol:

I softened towards Tommy a small bit and I loved when Julia and Sarah had words!! Then it was really nice when Tommy and Sarah buried the box again with all the memorabilia in it :(

I felt really sorry for Nora when she realised she had nothing left after selling all the things that were around when her children were growing up :(

I was happy when Rebecca found the details of Ryan Lafferty and I hope she never speaks to Holly again after that

Top notch episode once again and I think this is the best season yet :D

• 2 weeks later...

Last night's episode was really good with Ryan Lafferty . I cant wait to see what he actually looks like.

The agument between Kitty and Nora was fantastic as well .I was waiting fr Nora to bring back up the fight that they had at Kitty's where Robert gave Nora a dressing down.

I could not stop laughing at Nora' crazy outburst in the middle of nowhere. She screamed "I hate you William Walker, youre a selfish son of a bitch. You never loved anyone but yourself and your stupid penis" :lol::lol: then she goes "that really took it out of me". there was some serious laughing going on from me.

How funny was the tussle between Kevin and Tommy when they went to Justins NA first anniversary.

I am glad Kitty is getting her baby . She deserves it. :)

The stuff with Sarah and the internet business was kinda boring though.

That episode was great!

Nora's outburst and I am so glad she hasnt let that Robert thing just drop.

I loved Kevin and Tommy's fight.

Great quotes aswell..

Nora: Holly threatened me.

Kitty: We're running away from Holly?

And from Kevin..

Rebecca: Come on, I know you’re a bigger man than this.

Kevin: I’m actually not. I’m very small and petty.

Nora: You had a fistfight?

Kevin: What? No, it wasn’t a fistfight, ’cause none of us landed a decent punch. Although I did slap him pretty hard at one point.

LOL Kevin is great.

That episode was great!

Great quotes aswell..

And from Kevin..

Kevin: What? No, it wasn’t a fistfight, ’cause none of us landed a decent punch. Although I did slap him pretty hard at one point.

LOL Kevin is great.

I know i love him! have you heard him speak normally? it is the WEIRDEST thing ever! he has a proper welsh accent! his american accent is absolutely flawless!

he has the best lines!

Kevin is my favorite character, he has the best lines and he is so funny.

I have heard him in the extra's on the dvds and some interviews on Youtube.. And more recently, he was on a advert for a programme that I think was only shown in Wales. But I didnt watch the programme lol

That episode was great!

Great quotes aswell..

And from Kevin..

LOL Kevin is great.

Brothers & Sisters has got to be the funniest programme curently on TV.

Seriously I love all their lines especially the ones you've mentioned Reo. The following quote really cracked me up :lol:

Kitty: We're running away from Holly? :lol:

Kevin : Tommy move . dont be such a dufus

Tommy : Im not in your way

Then they start pushing each other and end up in the hedges :lol:

I was happy to see Nora handnt forgot about Robert's behaviour and I hope they stay not talking because ever after Robert's behaviour I dont like him one bit.

Archived