Guest princess_in_pink

Wow I'm feeling quite emotional after

Rebecca's last episode!!

:(

I have to say it was written perfectly, the

goodbye scenes with Nora and Justin

were just...Perfect!

I will really really

miss Rebecca, she has always been one of my favourites, I just can't get my head around her being axed which I think is quite obviously what happened.

Her final scene taking the photograph of Holly and David and walking off into the distance was really nice.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I'm feeling quite emotional after

Rebecca's last episode!!

:(

I have to say it was written perfectly, the

goodbye scenes with Nora and Justin

were just...Perfect!

I will really really

miss Rebecca, she has always been one of my favourites, I just can't get my head around her being axed which I think is quite obviously what happened.

Her final scene taking the photograph of Holly and David and walking off into the distance was really nice.

To be honest, i never cared much about her and it didnt bother me her leaving.

but i miss Tommy and want him back.

Emily Van Camp has said that she left to pursue other things. She might even be working on something else already.

Tommy wont be back ever. Balthazar wanted to come back but tptb decided they didn't want Tommy back. :(

Tommy wont be back ever. Balthazar wanted to come back but tptb decided they didn't want Tommy back. :(

I didn't know this. I think its a real shame we won't be seeing Tommy again, especially because he was never really given a proper exit storyline after flitting in and out a couple of times since he ran away to Mexico. Thats the thing about a show like Brothers & Sisters that revolves around one family, they can't just bring in random characters like they could do on any other type of show unless the character is to interact with one or more of the family members so they really should be trying to hold on to as much of the family as possible!

I'm a bit curious what there gona do with Holly...If or when she ever regains her memory there isn't going to be any real purpose on the show, since Rebecca's left what else does she have ? No connection to the Walkers now so her character is heading towards a dead end!

Four more episodes have been added to this series, taking it back up to the full 22 and Balthazar Getty says he is returning. He was going back and forth, saying he might be back and he wont be back, but now he says he is, I hope he is, but I also hope he character has learnt from what has happened.

Tommy will be back for at least 3 episodes.

I think so far (only seen 4 of the 5 episodes) it has been great. I think the fact that they have been given 4 episodes back to have a full 22 episode series has shown that it has picked up from its low.

It may seem like we are losing a lot of characters, but it's only 2. Compare it to the best series, series 1...

We will soon have all the Walker siblings, Nora, Saul, Holly and Scotty. Luc (replaces Joe), Kitty seems to be dating like she was in series 1, Tommy is

bringing back his girlfriend, I imagine they will show Justin dating soon

, we are also seeing David more often.

We have lost Robert and

Rebecca

, but for me, neither were anywhere near a favourite of mine.

I have to say, as much as I liked

Rebecca and Robert

I don't think they will have too much of a detrimental effect on the show, I'm liking Kitty dating again, and Sarah settling down. I am not liking the recent revelation that Scotty

cheated on Kevin! I was very shocked and dissapointed, but I guess it was to be expected after Kevin spent so much of the previous year distancing himself from everyone including Scotty.

Tommy has always been my least favourite and least important walker imo, and I don't really miss him much. My biggest problem with him gone is that we also lost Julia who I've always been a fan of!

I'm intrigued as to where they are actually gona head with the Holly storyline as well to be honest!

Archived