Brothers & Sisters

Guest princess_in_pink

Ive watched the whole of season 1...and I think it's interesting. Sure it's different from all the other shows that I watch, but that's one of the reasons why I like it so much. It's somewhat unique and definitely interesting.

There are also some major tear jerker scenes as well as some really funny ones.

I found that even Kitty becomes more bearable as the seasons unfolds. Plus every episode seems to have a great soundtrack to it!!!

Im looking forward to season 2!!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love Brothers and Sisters! Channel 4 isn't far off the season finale, though E4 will get it next Monday! I can't wait, I've been hooked since day one, it's such a refreshing programme from the usual dramatic shows that are on. Not that it's not full of drama but I guess it's a different sort of drama. I love how all of the characters connect so well together and that secrets are never kept in the Walker family. :lol: Also how the family always gathers round in times of need, it's so nice and I can't wait for the finale, or season 2! Bring it on!

I'm really into this now - didn't get it at all to begin with! It's great stuff. But I hate it that they've started putting double bills on Channel 4 as it's on too late for me to watch and I always forget to tape it. Bah! Hopefully there'll be repeats on E4 or something.

• 5 months later...

Loved the latest Australian episode! So funny, but so dramatic, especially the whole Sarah/Joe thing and the Kitty/McAllister thing also, can't wait until after easter when it returns, and i know the next few episodes are going to be sort of tear-jerking, especially for fans of Kitty

• 6 months later...

the season 3 premiere was amazing and as usual was very funny.I have a feeling that this is going to be an interesting season.It is really sad that Holly now runs Ojai foods because its not just the family business anymore.In fact its not their business now as she is the boss of everything now.Also now that Kevin was fired he loses out on becoming a partner in his law firm.

• 3 months later...

It was a good episode. I felt so sorry for Kevin and hated Tommy even more than I usually did. Im not a fan of Justin and Rebecca together. They de-Walkered her so she could get with Justin. But they built it up so much that she was a Walker and all the fuss, it just isnt right that they are now together. I hated it when Justin blurted out that her and Rebecca were together and everyone shrugged it off apparently already knowing. The kids were great though, blackmailing Justin with just a look lol

Archived