The Drelle Appreciation Thread

Guest Emma

I went off Drelle a few weeks ago but after seeing yesterdays Aussie episode, i've made up my mind that I like them again :P. The thing I don't like about them as a couple, is that they are nearly always arguing. Their relationship in interesting in that sense, but lately it's become a bit unrealistic with them having a feud in almost every single episode they have been in! Some happy times for them would be good :D.

^ I completely agree with your point about Ric and Mattie, anaya1. Ric always seems to be the one looking out for Matilda, whereas she doesn't seem to be so much that way inclined. Obviously she has had alot to deal with recently but even before Beth died, Ric always seemed to be the one holding their relationship together. That's one of the reasons Drelle work so well (when they're not arguing that is :P)...they both seem to be on the same page when it comes to the issues they face :D.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bttb-rox your are so right about Drelle... they do seem to argue alot... but thats what keeps their relationship interesting and makes it fun to watch... plus the making up must be fun :P

Mattie and Ric were good when they first got together... but now i think maybe Mattie needs to grow up a bit... then maybe their relationship would be better! I wonder if the do break up over the current storyline?!

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh I love them. Actually I adore them. Definitley the best and most consistent written teenage couple around. They have such amazing chemistry. :wub:

I have to agree with you Jamey-Maria the main reason why i love Drelle so much is that they are written so consistently and they seem to act more like a teenage couple then the others! Plus the chemistry is so electric! :wub:

While I hated the finale and thought their involvement in it was unbelievably random... I am still enjoying this Drelle n Dom storyline. Dom and Belle are excellent together, and Drew has doubled his value for me this year. Jules and Jazz have obviously given him something to spark off, and have given his character a sense of depth and reality. That's made his interactions with Belle so much more meaningful for me. He can really hold his own with her, which I wouldn't have said 6 months ago. (He wasn't bad, he just wasn't a compelling character.) I've said it before and I'll say it again, Drew, Belle and Dom give performances worthy of a quality horror movie. (Yes, there is such a thing!) I really think I may set up two VCRs in an elaborate attempt to edit all the scenes from that storyline together when it's over :huh:

• 2 months later...

I know Drew's being a bit of a pig atm but

I'm still totally gutted that they're breaking up for good. They have the best chemistry of any couple I've seen on the show in so long and it's an absolute shame that they're breaking up.

:( I'm gonna miss them.

I absolutely agree with you, i'm gutted that Bobby is leaving and therefore Drew and Belle are going to break up! They are by far the couple with the most chemistry and very believable.

I know the whole breaking up and making up can get boring but their characters are both so fiery and fiesty that it is a given that there would be lots of drama!

I'm going to miss seeing them together onscreen too. :(

Ah, so there are still Drelle fans lurking :P. Bobby and Jess are so awesome these days.

I'll feel so empty when Drew's gone, and Belle is inevitably hooked up with someone who doesn't fit with her at all.

The promos of them look so good.

Ah, so there are still Drelle fans lurking :P. Bobby and Jess are so awesome these days.

I'll feel so empty when Drew's gone, and Belle is inevitably hooked up with someone who doesn't fit with her at all.

The promos of them look so good.

I just saw the sneak peek on the official home and away website for tuesday's episode and it looks good, although i was saddened when i realised that those were probably one of the last few drelle scenes we will get to see!

I knew there may be a few other Drelle fans lurking about these boards!

:P

Archived