The Drelle Appreciation Thread

Guest Emma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love them too.. there is so much spark to them and its fun to watch... i like that they break up and make up... they are both fiesty and passionate... and they have lots and lots of chemistry! Only they understand each other and they both have so much in common!

I love'em so much! So many other teens characters are so boring but Belle and Drew is like a hot, sexy and fun couple. They fight and make up like teens do.

Drelle :wub:

I agree! They look so nice together!

I just love them too.. there is so much spark to them and its fun to watch... i like that they break up and make up... they are both fiesty and passionate... and they have lots and lots of chemistry! Only they understand each other and they both have so much in common!

I totally agree :D

Drew and Belle are perfect together :D I love Drelle :wub:

I agree with all of you!

Drelle all the way :wub:

I want them to stay together forever... Aww wouldn't it be cute if they stayed on there for a few more years then got married, that would be awesome!

Love drelle forever!

I'm trying to imagine them getting married

:lol: Trying to picture that is quite funny!! I can just imagine Drew saying ''Taylor...take this ring'' and Belle saying and ''Curtis..take this ring'' :lol:.

I'm a bit of a Drelle fan actually. They are always arguing, which kind of makes them fun :P. Drew and Belle are IMO a cute couple because a) they have lots of chemistry b) they try and sort things trough but quite a bit of the time, just don't talk to each other instead :rolleyes: - another fun element!! And c) Bobby and Jess are both amazing!! Their acting has improved sooo much from last year, and even then it was great but its even better this year :D.

Archived