The Drelle Appreciation Thread

Guest Emma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second bit of message I meant to say I would like to see Drew and Jazz sit down and have a talk like Amanda and Belle did...

That would be very interesting :D But Drew is very stubborn <_< But then again so is Belle and she forgave Amanda

Drelle :wub:

I would like to see drew and jazz have a deep and meaningful talk too... would be good to see... hopefully we will get this soon as the story develops! Also i hope they do concentrate on the mother/son relationship... and dont rush things! Unlike the father/son scenes we were deprived of when peter was inthe bay!

I would like to see drew and jazz have a deep and meaningful talk too... would be good to see... hopefully we will get this soon as the story develops! Also i hope they do concentrate on the mother/son relationship... and dont rush things! Unlike the father/son scenes we were deprived of when peter was inthe bay!

I agree, they should concentrate on the mother/son relationship, like they should have with Peter and Drew <_<

Although I just want to see more Drew and Belle scenes :D:wub:

I love the drew/belle scenes too... i want more and more of these scenes too :wub: but they can have jazz/drew scenes aswell... wish peter was here then they could have had some lovely jazz/drew/peter scenes... they would have been great to watch!

I love the drew/belle scenes too... i want more and more of these scenes too :wub: but they can have jazz/drew scenes aswell... wish peter was here then they could have had some lovely jazz/drew/peter scenes... they would have been great to watch!

Yeah I agree

I'd love some Jazz/Drew/Peter/Amanda/Belle scenes :D Then my life would be complete :P:lol:

Archived