The Drelle Appreciation Thread

Guest Emma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are one of those couples where, when they are together they have heaps of chemistry, but when they are apart they have even more chemistry, because you know that they want to be together, but they are both too stubborn :lol:

I like them when they are apart because they are interesting to watch, but I love them together because they are perfect for one another :D

I do agree that they are great apart as the chemistry really comes across well... you can see that they want to be together... but both act as though they dont. They both are feisty and stubborn and this makes the interaction fun to watch.

But i think that when they are together they also look good with each other and the chemistry is still there! I like them together and i want them to stay together and for their relationship to develop... there is lots of potential to add another dimension to their coupling!

The writers have always got them together and split them up... together again then apart again... which has shown they have a great bond. Now i believe that it will be fun to watch them together and their bond and relationship strengthen!

Sorry to rant on... just ignore if you dont get me :D

What i really like about Belle and Drew is that their relationship doesn't get boring. I mean look at Ric and Mattie. They were so much fun before when they first got together but now they dont even kiss and they seem so dull. I still like them but Drew and Belle never seem to lose all the chemistry and it always look like they're in love.

Get what i mean?! :P

I sure do Rockagirl! I agree their chemistry when they are together is just as good as when they are apart... i like that the flirty and fun nature they have to begin with still remains. It makes them interesting and fun as a couple too. There are always sparks between them together or apart!

I also agree with the ric and mattie relationship getting very boring at the moment... i miss watching the fun and excitement they had to begin with!

They are one of those couples where, when they are together they have heaps of chemistry, but when they are apart they have even more chemistry, because you know that they want to be together, but they are both too stubborn :lol:

I like them when they are apart because they are interesting to watch, but I love them together because they are perfect for one another :D

Exactly my point :lol:

Yeah, even when they are together they don't lose their spark, they still have the chemistry. I agree about Ric and Matilda, they lost the spark they had in the beginning. But Drew and Belle continue to have fun, and always have the amazing chemistry between them :D

I think that Drelle is the best couple since Kirsty & Kane (before them it was Leah & Vinnie!!!!!)

But i am glad that they are going to tackle the issues with Drew and Amanda and that it hasn't all been forgotten about.

You's are good at explaining Drelle :P

I think the main reason why I love Drelle is because they look so cute when they are together, and their flirtyness. They are such a fun couple to watch, and so cheeky sometimes :P And when they arent together, they still have that spark! They have such great chemistry aswell!

Thats why I adore Drelle! My favourite couple in the bay :wub:

They are my favourite couple in the bay (now that Peter and Amanda have gone <_< )

On last night's episode

I liked that they finally talked about the Drew/Amanda thing. However I was hoping for a bit more on the subject. I couldn't believe that Drew could be so oblivious to Belle's feelings. The make up scene was so cute, especially when Drew kissed Belle's knee

:wub:

Aww Drelle :wub:

Archived