The Drelle Appreciation Thread

Guest Emma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you all... the drew and belle scenes lately have been great... its good to see them together as a couple and still retain the initial chemistry... it is really sweet! I just love watching them and i am glad they are resolving issues that come up in their relationship together... like the amanda/drew stuff... drew kissing her knee scene was so cute :wub:

I think mattie and ric were also like that but now it seems that they are better alone... some of the spark has gone... hope with the reuben stuff coming up they dont split up... it would be nice to see some focus on them as a couple with this storyline but only to strengthen their relationship and bring back the chemistry and spark!

I agree with you all... the drew and belle scenes lately have been great... its good to see them together as a couple and still retain the initial chemistry... it is really sweet! I just love watching them and i am glad they are resolving issues that come up in their relationship together... like the amanda/drew stuff... drew kissing her knee scene was so cute :wub:

I think mattie and ric were also like that but now it seems that they are better alone... some of the spark has gone... hope with the reuben stuff coming up they dont split up... it would be nice to see some focus on them as a couple with this storyline but only to strengthen their relationship and bring back the chemistry and spark!

I agree, Ric and Mattie have totally lost all their spark. But i dont agree that they should stay together, cuz with Reuben coming i actually want Mattie to hook up with him so Ric will break up with her. That way they can get back together later and get the spark back.

Anyway, im making a Drelle video now with lots of cute and romantic clips. I'll post it when its done so you people can see it :)

I think she may just be hooking up with reuben... i dont want them to break up... but if it means they can hook up again and get the spark and chemistry back then i am all for it!

Look forward to your drew/belle video... i dont like using "drelle" when refering to them... i dont think it sounds like a very nice name for their relationship... i dont like it all that much :(

I think drew and belle are meant to be... still not too sure on drelle... it doesnt sound very sweet! But sure is better then ritilda... actually i'm not much of a fan of these combination names... panda, lelle, brally... they are not so good! Personal tastes i guess... but drelle is the best of the lot!

Archived