The Drelle Appreciation Thread

Guest Emma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

^^ Yes i love drelle too... great chemistry together and i am happy to see that the writers are leaving them together even with all the drama and problems with the drag racing and Jazz stuff... makes them stronger as a couple and a little more mature in their relationship!

I also like that drelle still haven't lost their spark even though they have been kept together longer... unlike with Mattie/Ric.... who i also love... but find that the writers have stuck them in the background... only seeing a few cute moments between them... making them a little boring!

Hopefully the new storyline with

Ric and the older women Vivian

will bring them back to the fore... and please dont break Mattie/Ric up over this storyline!

• 4 weeks later...

I've only started to like Belle and Drew recently I dont know why. I think they have a lot of chemistry and for the most part their relationship is fun and interesting like a teenagers relationship should be unlike mattie and ric who to me always seemed to intense.

I think that Belle and Drew are the only teen couple that actually have any chemistry, they've both made loads of mistakes and they are the only teens that actually make fun of eachothers flaws rather than act all shocked then explode at eachother, like Maddie is to Ric <_<

Drew and Belle are really well suited and they seem to be on the same wavelength which makes them a great match! Whereas i love Ric/Mattie together... especially to begin with but lately they have gotten very boring... also i think this has alot to do with Ric seeming to have matured alot and mattie still being a little immature.

Also with Drew/Belle... they both seem to be there and supportive of the other... a two way thing! With Mattie/Ric it has become one sided... Ric is always there for Mattie... but she seems to have forgotten about supporting Ric! The drama's always seem to be about her... she depends on Ric too much but hasnt really bothered to think about his feelings and needs!

Archived