Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

Excellent chapter, really beautifully written. I really felt for both of them.

NEXT CHAPTER: The Dates. How will they go? Who will get their feelings hurt?

Please dont let it be Jack! I have a bad feeling Jacks gunna see Martha making out with that guy. Dont make Jack upset, cause then i get upset, :( you dont want your fans crying now do you!

Please have it so Martha gets jealous! I really want to see a jealous Martha! *begs* :D

Please update soon! Really wanna see what happens! :)

Edited by vale4eva

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that was such a good chapter! Absolutely loved some of the lines between Jack and Martha at the end there! Jack is too cute! Please dont let it be him who gets hurt! I think it may be Martha aswell because Jack hits it off with Joy but then again he is so in love with Martha so i dont know if that would happen! Cant wait to find out! Update soon! :)

I'm so glad that they managed to sort a few things out in that chapter and that Jack didn't have a major go at Martha! Phew that was a relief.

I hope it is not Jack who has his feelings hurt again, poor guy. Although, if it is Martha then that means the data will go really well for Jacky boy! Humm, Maybe Martha deserves to go chasing after Jack, she needs something like that to happen for her to blurt out her feelings for him!

Please update soon :)

:D :D :D :D :(

You updated! That deserves a smile, and it was great one too

Martha and Jason was a flop, that deserves the other smile

Martha finally admitting she loves Jack deserves the next two smiles

Martha seeing Joy touch Jack, and breaking down into tears, thats gets a sad face. Poor baby

oh and if Martha is anything like her character on the show, she'll most likely keep her feelings to herself, and suffer emotionally while Jack happily moves on with Joy -hmph-

Great chapter though. More please

Edited by jack4martha

Awww. Poor girl. Remembering the sundae's was so cute though. And YAY! She's in love with him! (which female who goes in this thread isn't? lol) I actually feel sorry for Joy because Jack's going to turn her down for Martha isn't he Amber? He better lol. Thanks for updating.

Aww! That was brilliant!

I'm a little bit mad though. I had the final "8888888888" right at the bottom of my screen, and I'd just read "...she was in fact in love with Jack." and I was scrolling down hoping there was more... but there wasn't. :( Darn it!

That was BRILLIANT. Loving this fic. My fave fic. It's great.

*strokes fic*

Okay, maybe that's going a little too far. :P

Oh, and we all know it's going to be the latter. Martha is sooo going to push him away. Stupid girl. I'm a little worried about this Joy though, Jack seems to like her.

NEXT CHAPTER: Now that Martha has accepted her love for Jack; will she tell him? Or will she push him straight into Joy’s arms; resulting in even more heartache.

Please, please, please let it be the first and not the latter. Martha's finally accepted her love for Jack, don't let her stupidity get in the way! :)

I kinda like Joy. Jason was cute too. But, were they a little too understanding of the situation?? :blink: A happy Jack; that's always a bonus :wub:

Great update, more soon please.

Edited by puja

That was awsome as usual Amber, I really liked Jason, he was so understanding of the whole situation and I loved how he made her see sense.

I hope Martha tell Jack, but knowing her she's probably too stuborn and she'll get all snappy, lol.

Can't wait for more.

Wow that was another excellent update. :)

Im slightly concerned about Jacks feelings for Joy though, he seems to like her and because hes so certain that Martha doesnt love him hes just gunna go head first into a relationship with Joy! Oh no :(

Damit Martha, why didnt she just go up and say something insted of running away all the time and pushing him further towards Joy!

Shes going to end up getting her heart broken again, cause Jacks bound to kiss Joy.... or worse! *hides* :ph34r: Im scared now, Jacks probably gunna do something bad with Joy and Marthas gunna find out! :( Nooooooo

Please update soon Amber, i really wanna find out what happens :)