Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter, I really thought she was going to admit that she is in love with Jack when she was telling him what she remembered. Thats the great thing about your fan fictions the things that you least expect happen.

Edited by shawtyy

That was such a good chapter Amber! My favourite so far i think! Martha and Jack are just so..... :wub: Poor Jack though, i bet hes so confused, i think Martha is too though. They both need to have a proper heart to heart talk i think. Not liking the sound of bad things happening in the next chapter but also cant wait to find out what happens so update when you get the chance. :)

Wow that was amazing! Incredibly intense! And fantastically well written!

Loving this!

Why is Martha continuing to push him away? Whats wrong with her, that was the perfect oportunity for them to rekindle their relationship. But Noooo, Martha has to go and stuff it up. <_<

Shes gunna get her heart broken and its her own fault! Im sorry i had to say that, but its true!

So im thinking, Jacks either going to sleep with Joy, or he'l ask Martha to move out cause he's just finding it too hard to live with her. Although i dont want either.

Id rather Martha come to her senses, for Joy to get the outa the way, and for JnM to just get in on already! :P

Please please please update soon Amber! :)

Edited by vale4eva

You know how much I love this already and it just gets better and better!

Poor Martha! I can't believe she's keeping her feelings from Jack, I was actually on the edge of my seat whn she remembered about being pregnant Alex, and then how she saw Jack and Joy together...

Awwww....

Great writing amber, totally love it!

Joy turned around to glare at her brother. “Why did you have to open your fat mouth?” she sighed loudly.

I think Joy should take her own advice. She shouldn't have opened her own mouth and pressured Jack into taking off his rings. <_<

Can't wait for more!

I'm not liking Joy. Stupid Joy...

The "removing of the bands" was sad. :( And what made it worse was when Martha saw. She really loves him. Awww. Hopefully Jack is seeing this... :D

Accident!? :o Who gets hurt? Hopefully Joy. :)

Also, a personal note: I hate birds. They're all stupid and moronically tweety. I woke up at 6.15, just randomly as I turned over, and I heard birds outside my window. I smiled, and thought "awww". But then they wouldn't stop.. and I couldn't sleep... and... grrrr. I'm not impressed. I guess I'll go back now and see if I can have another half an hours sleep with James Morisson on... ideally I'd like to shoot all the flippin' birds.

Edited by Nicom

Duh Joy, no-one can take Martha's place, the whole world knows that :P Great chapter too. I think maybe Jack gets in the accident on his way to see Martha??? Well i just dont want Martha in hospital again, its Jack's turn :P Great chapter. Joy sucks, but Jason rocks :D

More please :)