Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

Wow that was another excellent update. :)

Im slightly concerned about Jacks feelings for Joy though, he seems to like her and because hes so certain that Martha doesnt love him hes just gunna go head first into a relationship with Joy! Oh no

Damit Martha, why didnt she just go up and say something insted of running away all the time and pushing him further towards Joy!

Shes going to end up getting her heart broken again, cause Jacks bound to kiss Joy.... or worse! *hides* :ph34r: Im scared now, Jacks probably gunna do something bad with Joy and Marthas gunna find out! :( Nooooooo

Please update soon Amber, i really wanna find out what happens :)

I agree with everything Rach has Said

Its not Fair they deserve to be happy!

Stupid Martha for talking Jack into the date its your own fault

Update soon Amber need to see what happens :P

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack hurts Martha :angry: I like the sound of alcohol, but if its with Jack and Joy, i dont like it. Hold on, am i on Jack side or Marthas side, i cant remember. Oh wellz, im on Marthas side now. The poor baby. She should have given in, any woman in their right mind would have :P That chapter was brilliantly written.

More please :)

I'd just put the song "Linger" by the Cranberries on, and then I saw you'd updated! How cool.

Great chapter!! Aww, it was so sweet in some places, but to incredibly annoying in others. Just tell him how you feel, Martha!

Uh-Oh! Next chapter doesn't sound too good. Please update soon!

Oh dear. Like Jack, I thought he'd made progress with Martha. Well, he did make some. Baby steps Jack, baby steps :wink:

Great chapter. Jack with blood running from the side of his face :wub: Action Man! lol

The next chapter sounds great too. Don't like the sound of tears and heartache though :blink: I bet it'll be Martha on the recieving end. In a way, a hope it is. Maybe then she'll come to her senses!

Can't wait for more!

Edited by puja

I'd just put the song "Linger" by the Cranberries on, and then I saw you'd updated! How cool.

LOL. Like i said another thread. I got the name of this from the Cranberries song 'linger'. It's one of my fav songs and i thought. That will be a good name for my fic.

It was originally going to be called 'Lingering Memories', but then i listened to 'linger' one day and decided that i would use that instead.

Great chapter Amber.

What the hell is wrong with Martha..... It's Jack for pity's sake how much longer can she go on breaking both his heart and her own.

I hope the alcohol in the next chapter is Martha related, she always seems to make for a funny drunk, she'll get drunk throw herself at Jack and he'll turn her down for a change.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update.