Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww! Jack can be so damn cute. lol

Well she's definitely allowing him to get closer. With the "small of her back" and hugging her on the bed.

I don't know if Brett did it... I'm quite confused with that.

I wonder if Mattie and Cassie's gossip is about Martha and her Jacky-lurve memories? She told them the other day, and if they tell Lucas... Jack said to tell him.... Ooh! Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. ^_^

Brilliantness is shining from this fic, Amber. :)

Hope you update really soon!

Awwww! Jack can be so damn cute. lol

Well she's definitely allowing him to get closer. With the "small of her back" and hugging her on the bed.

I don't know if Brett did it... I'm quite confused with that.

I wonder if Mattie and Cassie's gossip is about Martha and her Jacky-lurve memories? She told them the other day, and if they tell Lucas... Jack said to tell him.... Ooh! Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. ^_^

Ooo i never thought of that nic, you might be right!

The first thing that popped into my head was that maddies pregnant lol, but somehow i dont think thats it!

Excellent chapter, that last scene was so sweet. Their getting closer! Now all we need is a kiss! Pleeeease Amber *begs* :D

Great writing, looking forward to the next one! Cant wait to see what happens :)

Excellent chapter!

NEXT CHAPTER: Who's going on a date?

Ooo, it better be JnM! Please let it be them! *begs*

Yay, Martha's starting to fall in love with him more and more each day, she better tell Jack soon otherwise luc will beat her to it! And she wont be too happy about that!

Update soon, i wanna no whos going on a date! (*cough* JnM *cough* :D )