Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

YAY you updated -dances- lol

:P... that was a GREAT chpater but you soooooo

cant leave it there :(... i want her to tell Jack :) and then i want her to love Jack

lol :P aww it was so great that Martha FINALLY saw how hard things have been for Jack

and how he isnt dealing with it all that well... poor thing lol :P well excellent chapter

Amber but i now need ANOTHER update FAST !!!!!!! lol

xoxo

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Yes Yes!

Finally Martha's seen how much Jack turns her on :wub:

The descriptions were incredible, i was actually blushing for her when I realised Jack had been watching her fantasising :blush: lol

Hopefully now she will act on those feelings and completely ravish him when he's least expecting it :P (well i can dream if Martha can!) lol

Wow, great chapter Amber :D As alwayz. Is it Brett at the door? 'cause his the only guy i can remember that Martha disliked before she met Jack, Brett and Jesse. Is it one of them?? Hehe, anyways, i hope Martha tells Jack soon about the memory.

More please :)

oh, and loving the sound of the new fic :D Cant wait :D

:o Did you have to leave it there? I want to know who's at the door!

Martha so wants Jack; it's not even funny :D

The new fic sounds interesting...can't wait til its up and running. But then that'll mean the end of Cry To Me, and I don't want that either :huh:

Great stuff as always. Please don't keep us guessing about the 'doorman' for long!