Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

Excellent excellent chapter! :)

Cant believe Martha set both herself and Jack up on a date! Shes being totally crazy, shes only doing it to take her mind off him. Why is she torturing herself and Jack for no reason, cant she see how wonderful Jack is! What the hells her problem!

I have a feeling this is going to backfire on Martha, shes only going to end up getting jealous! Well i hope Joy and Jack do make Martha jealous! She deserves it, *evil grin*

She shouldnt be lieing to Jack like this!

Cant wait till Jack confronts Martha, itl be interesting to see what she'l say to him when he puts her on the spot. She cant hide away anymore!

Update soon! Really wanna find out what happens next :)

Edited by vale4eva

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!

That even made ME sad, and I'm not married to her.

How awful must it have been for Jack when Martha said she was going on a date. And when she was perfectly happy with the idea of him dating someone else. Poor Jacky...

It'll totally backfire on Martha... she'll be so jealous. :P But then, knowing her, she'll retaliate by getting off with this man, and break Jack's poor little heart... :(

I know, should I just wait and read what happens? lol.

Update as soon as you can please! :D

Ohh dear, Jack's not happy.

That whole arranging a date for Jack with someone else, and consequently Martha going out with someone else, felt weird. Although the girl seemed acbsolutely fine, the whole idea of it actually made me cringe. Why would Martha do that to Jack? :( Poor him.

Martha better be super jealous now. :P

Fantastic writing, as always. Please update soon. :)

haha, i saw this on fanfiction, and i was like nah! Amber cant have updated already, but you have. You're so good to us :D That was a great chapter. Martha is in sooo omuch trouble. Jack shouldnt confront her. He should go out with Joy, and make Martha heaps jealous, that'll be fun. But now Martha is just going to get angry at him, and at Mattie and Cassie, and she'll be yelling at everyone, oh wait i love her when she does that. Oki dokes :D

Great chapter though

More please :D

I caught up! :D (boy do you update fast!)

“He’s taken Joey for a walk down to the beach,” Jack answered.

Great chapters Amber, lots of joey :wub:

Brett - can't believe he did it! I thought it was all perfectly innocent and she just fell or something but she was pushed! :o Oh and its all blurry so technically we don't know it was him.... :P

I don't like Martha in the latest chapter, poor Jack. :(

Matilda how could you abuse Martha's trust :P

:o

Lucs told Jack

Martha are you stupid! :P

Our little Marthas not herself, we have to let this incident slip :P

Fab chapter Amber!! Cant wait to see Jacks reaction towards her

Knowing Jack it will be like " You do remember me dont you" :P

Update soon

xxxxxxxx

ARE THOSE TWO SERIOUS????? i hope jack doesnt go out with her :( or at least i hope he doesnt enjoy it or sleep with her then martha WILL never let him back in :(... aw i hope she tells jack everything with out jack having o get mad and force it out of her :( well great chapter update ASAP :)

xoxox

Edited by gawguss_tiff