Krystal's Graphics

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thankyou for the comments (and the well wishes with the exams- the results were really pleasing) :D <3 Georgia I still use Photoshop 7. Feel free to save/use what you like :)

I love coming in this thread because

1. the icons are always stunning (yes, they are. Don't even think of denying this) and

2. there are always Martha, Jodi and/or JM icons. :wub:

If you like coming in here because of that then I can guarantee you there will always be something in here for you. Martha/Jack/Jodi take up the most amount of space on my computer with pictures and I dont think Ill ever get bored of making icons of them/her, lol. Thankyou!

The Christmas ones are a bit late but oh well, lol. Hope everyone had a good one and theres a little bit of something for everyone in this post. (Except Jen, Geoff/Aden ones deserve a whole post of their own I think, with Anayas Roman icons :P)

allicons.png

---

I know this is going to be a pain and a hassle for anyone that wanted to save something but putting them all on one document was the only way I could upload them. :( My net connection sucks. If you have a graphics program you could crop them yourself but if you dont and youd really like to save/use just tell me which one/s and Ill upload for you.

WOO on 50 pages. =D

Archived