Krystal's Graphics

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting all this time & this is what you come up with. :huh: Your idol is not happy...

'cos she's seething with envy. :P *mouths a bunch of expletives* Each & every single icon is just perfection. Loving the stunning colouring, amazing cropping, use of negative space, textures... just everything. :wub:

Only one gripe where's the Aden ones? and also none of Roman/CC ones? How?? :o Not having any caps/pics is no excuse... so next update I want some from the HOT CC pics you've been drooling at recently. You know the ones... :P

p24.png

Oh. My. Gosh. Krystal, you are so wondrously awesome at making icons. All the avs are flawless - colouring, cropping, textures/effects and text are so amazing! :wub: I've pretty much saved the whole batch coz they're all too great but I have to say this Martha one is my fave. I love the bright colouring and the cartoon sort of effect! :D

See, here's the thing.

I saw your comment in my thread and was about to retaliate by asking you where all your icons have been. And then I come in here and see this?

Are you kidding?

These are phenomenal. If this is the kind of work you come up with when you should be studying, then I'm all for procrastination. Good luck on your exams, by the way :).

I can't possibly pick favourites because they are ALL incredible. Amazing colouring, text, cropping ^_^.

:o *closes mouth* WOW! I'm totally forgiving you for not having updated this thread in a such a long time. Those icons were so worth the very long wait! :P

The colourings are gorgeous, the cropping is brilliant, the textures you used are perfect and the text fits the icons perfectly. :wub:

I managed to pick my favourites...

23176318.png45852996.pngp12.pngp13.pngp18.png

p20.pngp24.pngp27.pngp34.pngp38.pngp39.pngp42.pngp43.png

p44.pngp45.pngp46.png

I'm going to save some of them. I'll definitely upload them and credit you when I use them. :)

Good luck with your HSC! If you want to take a break from all the studying, I think you should definitely make some more icons! :P

Archived