Krystal's Graphics

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love coming in this thread because

1. the icons are always stunning (yes, they are. Don't even think of denying this) and

2. there are always Martha, Jodi and/or JM icons.

If you like coming in here because of that then I can guarantee you there will always be something in here for you. Martha/Jack/Jodi take up the most amount of space on my computer with pictures and I don’t think I’ll ever get bored of making icons of them/her, lol. Thankyou!

That's one of the reasons why I love coming in this thread. I'm glad to read that. ^_^

All your icons are stunning as always. :wub: I love the text you put on them as well. I'm going to save a few. Will credit when/if I use them. :D

Congrats on reaching 50 pages of gorgeous artwork! :D

First comment of 2010! :P

The Christmas ones are a bit late but oh well, lol. Hope everyone had a good one and there’s a little bit of something for everyone in this post. (Except Jen, Geoff/Aden ones deserve a whole post of their own I think, with Anaya’s Roman icons :P)

GAH! WUT?

Seriously, my face looks a lot like this :o and my heart is like this :wub: . Can. Not. Wait. *Waits in patiently, soaking in your awesomeness*

But of the icons you posted, really? There isn't much to say except that they are all freaking awesome. I adore your colouring and your text is so creative. So, I could quote them all back to you but that would be kind of pointless, but it would re-iterate how brilliant I think you are. So, I'm just going to say that #4, 15, 17, 26, 28, 32, 37, 44, 56, 61, 65 (fangirls *giggle*), 91 and 93 pretty much pwn everything.

Archived