Krystal's Graphics

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooooah! *flails* So freaking gorgeous!

I would quote all my favourites, but then I would be simply posting them ALL and they won't all fit in one post :P. So many fabulous use of textures and colouring and I particularly like the text on #4, 5, 11, 14, 25 and 27 :D.

Oh, and you know when you get done with all your exams and you feel like making some icons, I might just put my hand up for some GeoffandAden. If you know, you want to :P. Just sayin'.

I love coming in this thread because

1. the icons are always stunning (yes, they are. Don't even think of denying this) and

2. there are always Martha, Jodi and/or JM icons. :wub:

Great use of textures, great text, gorgeous colouring and brilliant cropping. :D My favourites are 2, 4, 5, 9, 11, 14, 17, 20, 22, 25, 28 and 36. :wub:

I saved a few. Hope that's okay. I'll upload and credit if/when used. :)

I hope the five exams went well and good luck with the last two. :D

Anaya how about I make a Roman/Aden Christmas present post to you when I’m all done exams? I promise it’ll be huge!

Yes. Yes. Yes, please! :D Ooh like last years present, which I just loved, only make it an early Xmas present this year. I don't think I can wait till Xmas day. Oh & don't forget the others on my list... want those too. :P I shall stop pestering now before you change your mind. Lol!

And as for your fantabulous, amazing, gorgeous, beautiful update. Just perfection .:wub: But you already know what I think of it. Still bowing down to you, but it's starting to kill my back now. Permission to stand up idol? :unsure: Hehe. :P

Archived