Staff Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only just realized :o ...I am soooo excited right now!!!!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments everyone. And a big thank you to Chris and Dan and all the mods for giving me the purple title :P. I look forward to helping out with future projects that will be thrown at me :P...(thanks Dan :wink:).

So thank you all...you are amazing.

My congratulations and thanks to all the staff members. I don't know where you get the time. I thoroughly enjoyed my interraction with some of you during the Script Competition. If there is any way I can help even with my limited time don't hesitate to ask. (I am supposed to be retired but at the moment I'm busier than ever)

• 2 months later...

I know it's been just over two months since I was 'promoted' :P, but I'd just like to say a big thank you to all of you for your wonderful comments, and just for being fantastic! I'm thoroughly enjoying my job on here, although I see it more as a hobby because I enjoy it so much, hehe :P. It's a pleasure and an honour to be a part of such an amazing site,...so thank you to everyone on here for making me feel so welcome...I really appreciate it :D.

Lauren xxx

Archived