Bed Of Lies

Guest swfc

omfg. Amanda is either crying out of joy because she isn't pregnant or crying because she is! :o I don't know if I want her to be pregnant or not... :unsure: Aw my man :( (Drew) he needs a cuddle *hugs Drew* and Peter... :( *hugs Peter*

Update now!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter.

I see you like to drag out whether she is pregnant or not. :P Lol i found the speech between Pete and Drew quite funny :P. Bit confused though, i thought at the time Ethan didn't actually have sex with her they just slept in the same bed so how could it be Ethan's?

Anyway, great description used. I bet Amanda is pregnant and it's probably Alf's baby. :lol:

Oh i came up with a name for Alf/Mandy. Fandy. :P

Can't wait for next chapter. :)

Sorry Azza lol

I was meant to tell you all......... Amanda in the Fic still doesnt know that she didn't sleep with ethan.

Thats the only thing we have kept Amanda thinking from the actual ending of the real storyline in haa.

The rest stays the same to what Amanda found out!

If you get what I mean

Thanks very much for your comments, everyone. They are much appreciated. As to an update, go bug Lil for it because I'm going to bed. :D

Lil- Let them sweat it out a little, I reckon. :P

Shannon- Is she or is she not pregnant? That is the question. :ph34r: [Thanks very much Mr. William Shakespeare for that quote as well as Hamlet] :P

Aaron- Fandy? Lol, that's so cute. At least you came up with a name. I've been wracking my brain to find a name for them, lol.

Peter eventually arrived back at the house still reeling from his argument with his son. He knew deep down, that he was the only one to blame for his situation with Amanda, not Drew, not Dan and especially not Amanda. Just as he was about to open the door he felt like a strike of lightning had suddenly hit him.

“I lived with her!” Pete suddenly shouted angrily.

Dan emerged from the house giving Pete a deadly look as he swung the door wide open.

“You have some explaining to do!” Dan shot at him angrily.

As Pete walked through the door he knew he had some explaining to do. But, the only thing he was worried about was keeping his cool with Dan especially with everything that he had on his mind.

“Why did you have to do it, Pete?” Dan asked staring at his older brother.

Pete started smiling; the only thing he could think of doing, which was making the situation seem like nothing with his cheeky smile beaming at his younger brother.

“Pete this is not funny. Drew came back tearing shreds out of his punching bag because of your chat earlier,” Dan said angrily.

“Honestly mate it was nothing. He asked me something about a present and it made me realise….” Pete suddenly stopped.

“Realised what?” Dan asked confused.

“It’s nothing,” Pete said quickly.

Dan looked at Peter as he watched him kind of shut down, stop talking and totally went quiet in a matter of 30 seconds.

“Mate, obviously it’s something that is bothering you because you would never normally go off at Drew like you did earlier,” Dan said softly.

“How the hell would you know?! You weren’t there! Don’t even try and tell me how I can treat my son. I’m his father not you!” Pete yelled outrageously as Dan stood back in shock.

Before Dan could even say another word, he saw Pete race past him and out of the back door. Dan couldn’t believe what Pete had just said. He clearly knew that something serious was wrong with him but he just didn’t know what.

As the shock of the results started to sink in, Amanda didn’t know whether to be shocked or relieved…. With Pete they had briefly talked about starting a family together. And, from the moment Pete mentioned a family all those months ago, the idea kind of stuck in her head.

As she managed to slowly stand up, she knew that because the test was negative, Ethan was not going to be the father of her baby; there was going to be no baby. But, it also saddened her that with her not being pregnant; Pete couldn’t be a dad either.

Pete couldn’t believe he went off at Dan like that. The only thing he didn’t want to do, he did. He lost his cool with his brother.

Drew was sitting on the beach with his head in his hands as he still couldn’t get his head around Pete going off at him earlier. He was really trying not to be angry but it was hard because his dad had really got to him.

Pete had jumped into his car after fighting with Dan; he drove to the police station and walked straight into his office where he saw Jack sitting at his desk on the phone.

Jack looked up smiling at Pete, but as he smiled at Pete all he received off Pete was an evil stare.

Jack quickly took the hint and ended the phone call not even bothering to ask Pete what was wrong. He didn’t want to be on the wrong end of Peter’s mood. He had been there enough in the past few months.

Peter threw his jacket on the chair in front and he quickly went to his desk and sat down. The more he sat, the more he couldn’t believe how stupid he had been. He was meant to be a detective. Yet, he let a manipulative psycho get the better of him. ‘Why am I still a detective? Peter asked himself over and over getting angrier every time he asked himself.

Amanda was still shocked. She sat on the sofa feeling alone again. She would give anything to have her life back to the way it was before Kelli came to the Bay.

All of a sudden, Amanda felt her stomach tighten and she began to feel sick. She raced over to the kitchen sink and started to throw up.

'Was there any point of carrying on his job? If he left would it make any difference to the police force? Would he be a better person if he quit? Does he have a life in Summer Bay?' Millions of thoughts were crossing Peter’s mind; he just didn’t know what to think anymore. Pete started searching through his draw and sighed a relief as he found what he was looking for.

Pete quickly turned as he moved the computers’ keyboard search on the database

Amanda lifted her head from the sink and grabbed a tissue, beginning to wipe her mouth again. She held her stomach and walked back over to her chair. She felt worse then ever but she didn’t know why.

Amanda hadn’t been sick again but she sure did feel worse. She didn’t know why she was feeling like this. She hadn’t done anything different today then she had yesterday. And she wasn’t pregnant so it couldn’t be because of that.

Pete arrived back at the house hoping Dan wouldn’t be home. He cautiously entered and headed straight to his room but he saw Drew sitting on his bed looking upset.

Pete felt his heart beginning to sink as he watched Drew.

“Drew,” Pete said softly.

Drew completely ignored his father and reached for his ipod on the side table. Pete walked further into the room and sat on the chair. Drew didn’t even look up he turned his ipod on full and just looked down on his bed.

“Drew, mate, please I’m sorry,” Pete said deeply sorry.

Peter could see that Drew couldn’t hear him so he leaned over and took the ipod from his hands and turned it off.

“What?” Drew shot at his dad.

“We need to talk.” Pete insisted.

“Talk about what?” Drew said angrily.

“I’m sorry mate about earlier. I went off at you for no reason. I’m sorry,” Pete said sympathetically.

“But I don’t understand dad. I only asked you about Belle’s present and you lost it with me!” Drew reminded his dad.

“I know and I’m sorry, Drew, I really am.” Pete said hoping Drew would forgive him.

“What can I do to make it up to you?” Peter asked smiling.

“Nothing, dad. You shouldn’t be having to make it up to me. You shouldn’t have gone off like that.” Drew explained to his dad.

“Ok,” Peter muttered as it hit him how much he had hurt Drew’s feelings.

Drew started to get up and walk towards his bedroom door.

“Where you going mate?” Peter asked.

“For a surf,” Drew said grinning at his dad.

Pete got up and followed Drew as they both headed to the beach for a surf.

As Peter and Drew were in the water, Pete caught sight of Amanda walking from a distance.

“Mate, I will be back in a minute!” Peter shouted to Drew as he ran out of the water and over to Amanda.

As Pete was running towards Amanda, he watched her contemplate whether or not to carry on walking towards him. But, something inside made her walk further towards him.

“Amanda...” Pete said nervously.

“I’m sorry,” Pete said to her quietly.

All Amanda did was give him a slight smile.

None of them knew what to say to each other. It was utter silence until Amanda quickly said, “I’ve got to go” and she quickly walked away leaving Pete more confused on the beach.

Drew watched from the water, confused and wondering about his dad’s little chat with Amanda.

Archived