Bed Of Lies

Guest swfc

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments :D

He remembered it like it was yesterday; sneaking through the back door hoping Amanda wouldn’t catch him with the jewellers’ bag. Reaching into his draw next to him he pulled out the box, the long box that he lifted open. He took the necklace from the box and placed it softly into the palm of his hand.

Looking at it as it lay in his hand was the easy bit but as he started to think about how he wanted to give it her. It felt like his heart was being ripped apart all over again.

Turning her head towards the kitchen, she saw Kelli’s jumper hanging on the back of the chair. She quickly got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the jumper.

The anger and hatred started to come back even more than she had felt when she was trapped helpless in the car being told about the sinister plan that Kelli had conducted.

Out of nowhere, Amanda threw the jumper across the room in a shot of anger. She didn’t know why she did it but as the jumper was slung across the room, the anger slowly started to become easier to cope with.

Hurting was all that Pete had been going through for the past few weeks; all he knew of and all he thought he would ever feel. Staring at the necklace was even more hurtful then he first thought. The more he looked at it, the more thoughts he had of her wearing it. The thought of him not ever being able to give it to her was far worse feeling he had in weeks.

The jumper wasn’t the only thing Amanda threw; she picked up things that were nearest to her including plates and saucepans and she began to throw them in anger towards the other side of the room. After she had thrown virtually everything that was near her, she dropped to the floor, crying, as she didn’t know if life was worth living anymore.

Thinking about Amanda was the only thing Pete was doing since being in the hospital last week. Kissing her then and leaving was wrong but, at the time he felt kissing her was the right thing to do. But, walking out was the hardest thing he went through in a long time.

Pete gently placed the necklace back in the box and placed it beside him, trying to look away from it. All of a sudden Pete got up, taking the box with him; he left the room and headed towards Amanda’s house for the second time today.

About 5 minutes had passed, and Amanda was still on the floor just looking around not knowing what to do until she heard the door knock softly. She slowly got up curious and headed towards the door. She slowly opened it and saw nobody. She opened it wider and still couldn’t see anyone. She looked around and walked further out of the door until she saw Peter standing in front of her.

She looked at him before racing back into the house but was stopped as Pete ran in front.

“Please just listen to me,” Peter pleaded.

Amanda tried to get past; tears fell down her cheek, as she couldn’t get past. She could see how determined Peter was not to let her go.

“I want you to have this,” Peter said quietly as he handed her the necklace.

She took it, confused, but opened it slowly and looked back up at Pete.

“I just had… I had to give you it Amanda,” Peter said looking into her eyes.

“But I don’t understand...” she said confused.

He smiled slightly and said,

“It’s your wedding present; it’s yours,” he replied still looking at her.

“Uh… thank you,” she said slowly but tearfully.

“I want you to know that I will never stop loving you. I was stupid last week but the only thing you need to remember is that no matter what, you mean the world to me and always will,” Peter said softly before moving away from her and beginning to walk away.

Amanda stood shell-shocked as she watched him walk away but out of no where she blurted out Peter’s name and ran up to him. As he turned around, Amanda looked up at him before kissing him passionately on the lips as he kissed her back and took her into his arms.

Great chapter. :)

It was good that it went from emotional to really happy. :) Poor Amanda at the start, and that was nice of Peter to give her that and i guess she just couldn't fight her feelings any longer. :P

Loved the ending. :wub: Great writing.

Update soon.

Poor Amanda, with having Kellis jumper in front of her, is Peter going to buy her new plates to replace the ones she broke? and Poor Peter, evil Kelli being a pain and ruining Panda :angry: Great story and brilliant writing, update soon.

PANDA Kiss! :wub:

Wow... that was a very very emonational chapter. Amanda crying.. Pete.. *sigh* I really feel for Amanda, and Peter, I do. I thought Peter was going to try and hug her and she would push him away. But a kiss that you guys wrote was way better! :D Panda are back together :wub: The highlight of my life. Panda :wub: Brillant writing you 2, Lil and Chrissiekins. :)

Update asap, if not.. teasers! :D

^ Remind me to break them up soonish :ph34r::P

I said chapter should be up tonight... but, here's a teaser for you all to enjoy. :D

She knew what this meant. She wanted to stop it before it went any further but she couldn’t. More like, she didn’t want it to stop. She held on to him tightly, never letting go, as his kisses got rougher. As hard as she tried not to, she let out a moan of pleasure.

Archived