Bed Of Lies

Guest swfc

Chrissie, break them up soonish!!! :P

^That's your reminder :P

Anyway, caought up - so not pleased that Panda are back together <_<

But the writing, as ever, was fantastic, and really conveyed the emotion of the whole thing. You've given a great insight into Amanda's feelings after her whole ordeal, and I can understand *cough* and approve of *cough* her pushing Pete away

Anyway, great writing (though still Panda-hating <_<)

Good job! :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chrissie don't you dare break up the most gorgeous pairing in Summer Bay History (next to Tracey and Zoe :wub:) <_< If you do I shall come after you with my knife that I use of DB <_< I love the teaser, its so... cute! So sounds like Amanda to!

Update now!

Thanks for the comments, heres the update :)

Before either of them knew it, he had carried her back into the comforts of the house. Peter shut the door behind them as he carried her in his arms and kissed her passionately, never once letting go. It was as though, if he let go, she would be gone from him forever. He moved away from her neck and started to plant slight kisses on her neck when he felt her gripping his shoulder bone tightly and a sigh of pleasure escaping from her.

The moment they kissed, she knew that she was a goner. In all honesty, Peter Baker was her biggest weakness. And she knew it. The moment she felt his lips on her skin, there was no going back. She knew what this meant. She wanted to stop it before it went any further but she couldn’t. More like, she didn’t want it to stop. She held on to him tightly, never letting go, as his kisses got rougher. As hard as she tried not to, she let out a moan of pleasure.

He couldn’t stand it any longer. After being separated from her for so long, he had her exactly where he wanted her. And he couldn’t care any longer. To hell with what everyone said. He loved her and she loved him. That was what mattered. And he let her down, never once letting go of her mouth and he started to undo her top. He felt her doing the same to him.

One minute he was kissing her, the next, he was carrying her up to the bedroom where they could have some privacy, leaving a trail of clothes along the way....

It was bright and early and the sun was shining, signifying a new dawn. Amanda Vale awaken to find herself dressed only in her birthday suit. She looked around trying to find her bearings but couldn’t seem to remember. She felt something hard next to her and turned. To her horror, she found him stark naked and sleeping like a baby. She had no idea how this happened. She couldn’t remember how it happened. Instead of him in bed next to her, it was Ethan Black. Amanda screamed.

She felt something grab onto her and she turned. It was Ethan. This made her scream even louder and she started to pull away from him and started to hit him hard.

“Amanda! Amanda!”

“Get away from me!” she screamed and continued hitting him as hard as she could.

“Amanda! Wake up! It’s a dream! It’s me, Peter!”

She opened her eyes and to her relief saw that it was Peter and not Ethan after all.

“Peter,” she managed to say weakly with tears streaming down her face.

“It’s okay. I’m here. It was all just a dream...” he soothed her as he pulled her into his arms, protecting her.

Instead of fighting the urge to get away from him, she allowed herself to be comforted by him. She felt his arms around her and she felt safe. Finally, Amanda Vale knew that she was safe. That as long as he was there, nobody could harm her. And she wept.

Peter had been resting Amanda in his arms for over 10 minutes; his life had never felt better. At first, he thought that he might have moved things too fast. But, after Amanda gave him a better reaction then he thought he’d get, he knew that doing this was the best thing. Well he couldn’t have been more wrong…

Amanda jumped up from his arms turning and looking at him scared,

“You have got to go! I can’t do this!” she yelled, jumping off the bed and throwing Pete his clothes.

Shocked and speechless Peter looked at Amanda not knowing what to do or say. He tried to speak but he couldn’t bring himself to say anything. Taking his clothes, he made his way to the bedroom door, hurting inside, and the feeling of his heart being ripped apart as he left the woman he loved.

Woah! For a minute there I thought Amanda's dream was real, thank goodness it wasn't, I can't bare to see Ethan again, or Kelli for that matter <_< Amanda! What are you doing woman?! If Peter was in my bed I would never kick him out ( :P ). Aww... I really wish they would just .. *sigh* :wub: Great writing though you two :)

Update ASAP :D

Great update :D I thought the dream was real too, you scared me for a second.

I like how the dream showed that she isn't over the whole ordeal and that it's still haunting her, excellent writing :)

But she kicked him out :( aww Panda :wub:

Update soon :)

Archived