Bed Of Lies

Guest swfc

That was awesome, guys. :)

I love "Chasing Cars" - so apt for her to have as his ringtone.

It's so nice to see a vulnerable side to Amanda, too. I really saw it when she said,

Pete, I thought I was going to die.

And then he says,

Kelli can't hurt you anymore. I will always be here for you, Amanda.

:wub:

Update soon. :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great first chapter. :) It was great, very descriptive. I bet it was Lil who wrote about Snow Patrol :P As she tries to fit them into fics alot. :ph34r:

Anyway back to the story, i think it's great that you started the fic after all the kelli sh!t because it just means that there love for one another is stronger than it was in the beggining because they've been through so much.

I'm intrigued by the title, Bed of Lies it sounds like it isn't going to be plain sailing for them and that they are both going to realise things about each other they would rather not want to know!

Also, it could also mean that there were lies in the past and they don't stop even though Kelli has gone.

Can't wait for more, shame there's no promo though! :P

Update soon.

Thanks for all the comments, me and Chrissie really do appreciate it :D

Here's a teaser for Chapter two:

She sank down towards the ground, wishing, that for some reason, the floor would open up and swallow her. Clearly, facing Peter again after so long had taken so much of her energy. She was tired. Tired of everything- Kelli, Peter, losing her son, nearly losing her life. Truth be told, Amanda Vale just wanted to be alone for a while. She didn’t need any of this in her life.

^ I know, I think everyone is in shock about Chrissie co writing a Panda fic. :P

Brillant first chapter Lil and Chrissie. I'm impressed. Although Amanda pulled away :( *sniff* But I think she still likes him.. :wub:

That is one intense teaser! :o Update soon! :D

Archived