Bed Of Lies

Guest swfc

Omg :o I can't believe Peter hit Drew!

I loved the Drew and Amanda scenes :D Aww he held her close to his chest. I liked that after Peter punched him Drew went to see Amanda :D so cute.

And he called her mum :lol: funny

Great update :D

5 days is just so long to wait, but I'll be patient *sits and waits patiently*

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

NO Shan!!

Teaser:

The more Pete walked towards her the less eye contact he had with her, Amanda suddenly said, “Pete look at me!”

Pete ignored her trying to walk away but Amanda grabbed his face and turned it towards her, “please tell me you are not…”

“What, just get out now Amanda” Peter demanded.

Any guesses!

Great chapter.

I think I can kind of relate to how Drew is feeling lol.

Oh no, no Fandy baby :(:P

It’s good Dan is there to keep Peter in line. Glad Peter tried to sort things out with Drew.

Another good chapter.

When you said you’d be shocked I thought something was going to happen to them in the water lol. It’s good Peter apologised. I think Amanda needs to get over the fact that she isn’t pregnant. Poor Drew trapped in the middle of this.

Fantastic chapter.

Omg that really was shocking stuff. Peter hitting Drew, I wonder why? There has to be more to it than just plain stubbornness. I wonder what Amanda thinks about it and what she will do. Will Dan try and get Peter help? I love this fic a lot because it’s so unpredictable. I couldn’t tell you what happens next.

5 days? Update now or you’ll have to cheer me up instead of Shan. :P

I agree with what Shan said I reckon he’s pill popping again.

You do know that all that sucking up isn't going to work, right? :P 5 days is not long to wait.... Technically, it's 4 days now.... So, patience is a virtue.... :rolleyes:

You mean it's not natural for Peter to hit Drew? Well, Macca hit Cassie.... so....

Thanks for the comments... We appreciate it heaps.... I must say, good guesses you guys... Keep em' coming!

P/S: Don't mind me... Just got out of a 2 hour pop music lecture about Dance/Techno so I'm a bit nuts....

right..... *goes to count how many pictures*

how many pictures are going to be the days added on for no updates!!!

If the pictures are removed my 10:15 I will update when I get back from town, if there not removed well NO update!!

I love being evil :P

Archived