Bed Of Lies

Guest swfc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoil you guys way tooo much

Here ya go :)

Still shaking and reeling from the hurtful stuff he had just heard, Peter threw his fist straight into the wall in front but it was only after that he slowly pulled his fist into his other hand and held his fist in agony.

“No matter what happens Detective, you know I’m right” Zoe laughed to herself as Pete was still holding his hand in pain.

Amanda sat quietly at home still thinking about Pete and how she couldn’t believe that he was back on the pills, especially after everything he went through to get rid of his addiction last time. The more she thought the more she started to think that it may be best if Dan and Drew knew about his pills after all that’s the reason why he went off at Drew like he did.

Drew was sitting on the beach looking at the shore coming in and out when he heard his name being called out from a distance, he quickly turned to see Belle’s beautiful smile beaming towards him.

“I’m sorry belle I have to go” Drew said quickly as he smiled at her and ran down the beach.

Amanda was still sitting on the sofa going over and over in her head weather or not to tell Dan about Pete’s addiction but was she willing to take the risk? If she told Dan would it make Pete worse and the situation even harder for Pete to deal with?

As she was just falling sleep there was a knock at the door, she slowly got up rubbing her eyes and opened the front door to see Drew standing smiling at her.

“Drew”

“You went to see dad earlier didn’t you”

Amanda was shocked, she didn’t know what to say but all she could manage to say was “yes”

“What did he have to say

“I’m sorry” Amanda said tearfully.

“What for?” Drew asked confused as he saw Amanda getting upset.

“I’m sorry” she said again as Drew brought Amanda into his arms as he hugged her and she started to cry in his arms.

“I knew it!” Belle said angrily giving Drew and Amanda a deadly look before racing out of Amanda’s drive way.

“Belle!” Amanda shouted and was just about to race after her when Drew stopped her, “Let me”.

Drew ran after Belle, repeatedly calling out her name but Belle carried on running away.

Drew grabbed Belle’s arms as he saw the shot of anger and resentment from her, “Belle please just let me explain”, Belle tried to push herself from Drew as she yelled, “what explain how your shacking up with my mum again?”

“Belle you have to let me explain” Drew pleaded as he still held her arms.

Drew was determined not to let Belle go, he had to explain that nothing was going on with him and Amanda…. He wouldn’t do that to Belle because the only person he loves is Belle no one else.

“Please just sit down” Drew said as he led her to the bench behind, Belle reluctantly sat down as she looked up at Drew, “Well?”

“Over the past few days, a lot has happened! Dad had been acting weird and I knew that it had something to do with Amanda, I went round to ask her and she told me that dad told her that he could never trust her again. Your mum was devastated and I was the only person there when she needed someone to talk to. After Amanda told me this I went back home and I said a few things to dad… it ended up him hitting me”

Belle looked up shocked, “he what?”

“Yeah he hit me, Dan went mad and dad just walked out… I haven’t seen him since. Later that day I went to Amanda’s and well she confronted dad and from what I can tell it didn’t go well. Just before you arrived all she kept saying was I’m sorry and she was getting upset and that’s when I stated to hug her but only because she was upset”

Belle looked at Drew realising she jumped to conclusions, “I’m sorry”

Drew smiled at her as he cupped his hand under her chin and kissed her tenderly.

Belle pulled away as she rested her head on Drew’s chest, smiling, as she felt safe in his arms.

Drew slowly lifted Belle’s head from his chest, smiling lovingly at her and said, “Belle, I’m not the kind of guy that I was when I first arrived. I’m not a spoilt brat that only thinks of himself. Over the past few months I have realised that you’re the only girl I want and you’re the only one that I love” Belle then leaned further towards Drew as she kissed him passionately.

Peter stared at the wall in front still trying to move his knuckles but it was hard when the pain he was feeling was unbearable but he knew that he just had to catch Zoe, he walked straight out of his office and headed towards Jack and Lara who were at the front desk, “Pete are you ok?” Lara asked noticing his right hand.

Before Lara got an answer, Pete’s mobile began to ring from his office and he walked straight back into his office reading the text message he had just been sent, "the big city looks amazing when you live with a detective that you thought you had a chance with"

Peter looked at his mobile, gob smacked but the only thing he knew was that Zoe was in the City and he had to find her.

He quickly grabbed his coat and headed back to Dan’s place to get a few things.

He walked straight through the house door in a hurry, ignoring Dan who was watching the TV.

“Pete?” Dan said confused and walked straight after him.

“I’m just here to grab a few things!” Peter said quickly, he reached for his bag and started to throw files in the bag as well as some clothes, hardly noticing what he was throwing he was in too much of a rush to get out of there.

Drew entered the house with a beaming smile just as he saw Peter walk out of the bedroom with his bags, “dad?” Drew said stunned.

“I’ve got to go!” Peter said hurrying towards the door.

“More like running away” Drew shot angrily at his father.

Pete turned his head, “Drew I assure you this is not running away, if I don’t go now…”

“If you don’t go now you will not have to face up to your problems” Drew yelled angrily.

Dan didn’t know what to say, he had no idea why or what Peter was doing.

“Drew I have to go” Peter snapped as he gave Drew and Dan one last look before walking out of the door.

Peter quickly threw his bags in the car and started the engine, pulling out the driveway at a fast speed and drove down the road towards the City.

On the way to the City Peter could hardly come to terms with Zoe being alive, how the hell could he have left this happen again, it was barely believable.

He pushed his foot further down on accelerator as the car speed was going over 60mph on a very curvy road, the faster the car went the more agitated and angry Pete become, he lifted his left hand of the steering wheel and reached into the glove box looking for his pills. The further he tried to reach into the glove box the less he was looking at the road.

He quickly grabbed the pills from the corner of the glove box but just as he looked back up his slammed his foot on the break, turning the wheel as the car skidded from one side of the road to another, the car screeched as it slammed on its side as the car hit the tree head on.

*runs*

Great chapter. :) Not too bothered if Peter dies :P i wonder what will happen next i don't think he will die though as Lil is writing it with Chrissie. :P Although she has killed him off once before and she calls herself his biggest fan. :rolleyes:

Update soon. :)

Don't remember this chapter :blink::P And, Lil, you didn't tell me that you updated. <_<

Thanks for the comments you guys. You'll just have to wait to find out what happens.

And, what makes you so sure that Peter isn't going to die? :ph34r: Like Aaron said, Lil did kill Pete off before....

P/S: I'm open to bribes :P

Archived