Endless Love

Guest ~Rosey~

how is a 3yo kid getting hit by a 4wd not bad. well in this world, she would die instantly, then again nothing is normal in Summer Bay :P

Yeh that may have been bad but the next chapter isn't.

Where the hell is Rosey? I want to post it but she isn't on.

And she wouldn't nesacarily be dead what about that little footballers daughter, he backed up over here at around that age afew yrs ago and she lived.

Rosey get online now!

True she did and little Sophie

Yeah Rosey the suspence is unbearable :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Rosey has given me to go ahead to post this chapter I almost cried while I was writing this.

Martha had been sitting on the lounge feeding Lucy when she heard the scream. “Oh my god Jack was that Olivia?” She started panicking.

“But isn’t Olivia still in bed?”

“That’s what I thought but I swear that was her. Please can you go and check.”

Jack ran outside and looked towards the road he saw a large red 4WD stopped in the middle of the road, the large crowd that had already crowded around blocked his view of the accident. Jack made his way closer, and closer to the road. The house had never seemed so far away from the road to Jack it seemed more like a kilometer than the 20 meters it was. After pushing his way through the crowd Jack saw a scene he had hoped he would never have to see. There was his little girl lying there on the side of the road covered in so much blood she was almost un-recognisable. Jack’s body went week he knew he had to get Martha but he didn’t want to leave Olivia’s side. He was scared if he took his eyes off her she would end up in ever worse shape. In his line of work Jack saw this type of thing every day but never in a million years would he have expected his little girl to be the one lying on the side of the road.

The next 15 minutes were a blur Martha had joined Jack outside and was cried into his shoulder, neither of them could believe that was their little girl. Tony had offered to watch Lucy so Martha and Jack could get down to the hospital.

Running into the hospital Martha and Jack were desperately trying to find answers would their little girl be ok?

Jack and Martha both took a seat waiting for any news on Olivia. Neither were talking to each other, both blaming themselves for the accident and think the other blamed them too. How did think happen? How did they not know Olivia was out the front?

It all became too much for Martha and she broke down. “I’m sorry Jack, I am so sorry.”

Jack moved closer to her and took her in his arms. “What do you have to be sorry for?”

“I should have known she was out there. Now my little girl is in their fighting for her life .I should have been watching her.” By now she was bawling and Jack was using all his strength to not cry himself.

“No Martha don’t blame your self you had Lucy to worry about I should have been watching Olivia.”

“Jack I don’t deserve her she’s my little girl, and she is too good for me. I’m her mother I should have been paying attention to her she must feel so left out and ignored since Lucy arrived. I don’t deserve to be her mother she is going to hate me if she is ok.”

“Martha don’t ever say that Olivia loves you ok, don’t ever think she doesn’t. As much as we may blame our selves for not watching her we weren’t the ones driving the car ok.”

“Yeah I know its just she is my world, just because I have Lucy doesn’t mean I don’t love her any less, She was my first born she changed our lives. Don’t you remember how much we had to go through to get her; the doctors said I would never have kids after the accident. Olivia was out little miracle and I will never forgive myself it she doesn’t make it. The day she was born I promised I would never let anything harm her and now I’ve let her down”

“Hey, she will be ok she will fight it if she is anywhere near as strong as her mother.”

Jack kissed Martha on the head and just held her hoping and praying that their little girl would make it.

Martha had fallen asleep in Jacks arms as they had been sitting there for the last 2 hours waiting on news on Olivia’s surgery. Rachel finally came out to deliver the news to them waking Martha.

“Ok guys the surgery went well Olivia has a broken arm and we have run some tests there doesn’t appear to be any internal bleeding. So as long as she is resting her arm she should be fine to go tomorrow.”

“Oh my god thank you so much Rachel, thank you for saving our little girl.” Martha cried hugging her.

“I can’t see why not, but she will probably be asleep for a while she will be pretty tired.”

Martha and Jack made their way down to Olivia’s room neither of them had ever been so scared in their lives. Neither knew what to expect, how would their little girl be? Did she hate them for letting it happen? Suddenly when they got to her room and Martha froze.

“Ok what’s wrong?”

“I can’t do it Jack, she is my world if anything is wrong with her I don’t know what I will do.”

“Rachel already said she was ok, and I’m sure she is. Now let’s go in.”

Finally making their way into the room Martha and Jack couldn’t believe the state their little girl was in, wires monitoring her every breath. She looked so fragile like she could be harmed by the slightest touch. The sight of their precious daughter lying there hooked up to all these machines brought Martha to tears. She cried into Jack chest before turning back hoping she had been imagining things and that wasn’t really Olivia lying there.

“Oh my god that can not be her, that is not my baby” she cried “Jack fix her.

About two hours after they had 1st been allowed to see Olivia, Jack and Martha had not left the bed. Olivia was still sleeping and the only sound in the room was the steady beeping of the machines. Suddenly Jack felt something in his hand move at first he thought it was just Martha but soon realised it had been Olivia.

“Olivia, are you awake?”

“Mummy, daddy, what where am I? What happened to me?”

“Sweetie you got hit by a car, but it’s ok because I am never going to let you out of my sight again.” Martha said hugging her little girl. “Sweetie what were you doing out the front? We thought you were still in bed until we heard the scream.”

“I went out the font because I thought you and daddy didn’t love me anymore now that Lucy is here everyone ignores me.”

“Oh Liv we do still love you. There might be someone for you to share our love with now, but do you no how happy we were when we found out about you? We had wanted a baby for so long, and when you came along you made everything seem ok. Olivia we will always love you more than anything in this world, and no matter how many brothers and sisters you have nothing is ever going to change that.”

Thanks for everyones comments :D

I'm sick off school today and i was going to post a chapter but I ned to wait for Sam..who is in school

And she wouldn't nesacarily be dead what about that little footballers daughter, he backed up over here at around that age afew yrs ago and she lived.

She lives down the road from me. :( Luckly she survived.

Thanks for all the comments guys :D

Thanks for everyones comments :D

I'm sick off school today and i was going to post a chapter but I ned to wait for Sam..who is in school

She lives down the road from me. :( Luckly she survived.

Well I'm home now so no more excuses. :P

Aww that little girl lives down the rd from you :(

Well if you update soon I may get another one in before the weekend, becasue I know now I will not have tome to post anyone the weekend.

Ok somehow I ended up writing another update even though I was the one that was at school all day.

Roesy told me to post it without sending it to her but if she doesn't like it I will delete it.

But anyway here it is

This one is dedicated ot Rach and Becky

Rach because she is just awesome and I bow down to her because she is like a older verson of me and she hate 4WD's

Becky because she helped me when I was stuck and she is pretty awesome too

The next morning Martha is in Olivia’s room at the hospital getting ready to take her home. “Mummy, where’s daddy?” Olivia questioned her mother.

“I don’t know sweetie he didn’t tell me he was going anywhere, but I think maybe we should get out of here and wait for him at home.”

After having Olivia discharged from the hospital Martha and Olivia arrive home where they are greeted by almost everyone in the bay, friends and family, but there was one person everyone noticed missing Jack. Over the next hour Martha tried calling Jack’s mobile at least 10 times before he finally showed.

When he arrived home Jack tried to slip in the door un-noticed he knew Martha would be angry at him for taking off and hot telling her where he was going whilst his daughter was in hospital, but the while town didn’t need to know. But no such luck with this plan as soon as the door creaked Olivia sprung from her seat and ran to the door jumping into Jack’s arms.

“Daddy, where did you go? Me and mummy were waiting at the hospital for you but you never came back,”

“I know princess and I’m sorry but I had something to take care of, but I promise I will make it up to you later. Now go enjoy your party.” Jack told her before putting her back on the ground while he was pulling Olivia on the floor he looked up and saw the death glares he was receiving from Martha, boy was he in for it.

Martha decided to pull Jack aside while she didn’t have to worry about the kids, Olivia was playing with all her friends as if yesterday never happened and Lucy was being passed around to all the guests.

“Jack where the hell were you?” she asked once they were inside their room.

“Look I’m sorry ok but I had something I needed to do.”

“What is this something? Something so bad you can’t even tell your own wife? Jack come on tell me, what were you out doing all morning while your daughter needed you.”

“Look Martha I’m sorry I just can’t, no one out there can find out what I was doing.”

“So I’m just one of them am I? Listen Jack you either tell me or you go back to doing what ever you were doing earlier now.”

“Ok fine, I hacked into the police data base to get the number plate of the 4WD that hit Olivia.”

“What Jack, can’t you loose your job over that?”

“Yes and that is why you can’t tell anyone.”

“Ok I won’t tell anyone, I just hope you know what you are doing here.”

“Yes I do ok I’m not going to screw it up.”

The rest of the party went well and it was now night time and Martha and Jack were putting the kids to bed. Lucy had been bathed and was in bed and had just tucked Olivia in. They were sitting snuggled up on the lounge after a hard week and no rest they needed time to themselves. They sat on the lounge talked watched TV and just enjoyed each other company before falling asleep. Jack woke up after an hour or so and decided he had to check out the address he had got for the number plates. He crept over to the door and was almost there when he heard Martha’s voice, “Jack where do you think you are going it is 2am in the morning.”

“I just have to check something out ok; I will be back before you know it.”

“No you won’t, because you aren’t going anywhere.” She said making her way over there.

“Come on Martha I will be back with in the hour.”

“No Jack you are staying here. What am I going to do if Lucy wakes and I can’t settle her?”

“Martha just let me go I’m sure you will be fine.”

“Ok tell me what this is about and maybe we can talk about it.”

“I got an address for the number plates.”

“Oh my god Jack, you said you weren’t going to risk your career. What do you call this?”

“What I’m not going to do anything to them I just want to see if I know the person. See if there is anything else I can charge then with,”

“Oh come off it Jack I know you better than that you will fly off the handle, do something stupid, and loose your job.”

“I’m sorry I just can’t live with the fact there is a baby killer out there driving around in a massive 4WD, that’s all 4WD’s are baby killers. It almost killed out baby.”

“Come on Jack just calm down, come to bed and we will talk about this in the morning.”

Early that morning Jack was up and ready to leave when Martha woke up. “So I take it your going then?”

“Yes I’m sorry Martha but I need to it will just help me to know who did this to her. We almost lost our little girl and I’m not going to let anyone else go through that pain.”

Martha decided to give up on the argument, she knew she wasn’t going to win, she just hoped Jack could control himself.

After driving around the streets for about 30 minutes Jack reached the house he was looking for. The address on the piece of paper in front of him, he pulled on the opposite side of the road and looked out the window, nope defiantly not someone he knew. Jack finally felt some closure so decided to leave it at that and get back to Martha and his girls. Just before he did someone ran out the front of the house of fetch the paper, right at that moment Jack was regretting not leaving sooner. He had hoped he would never see this person again in his life, but here they were, they had already caused Jack enough heartache and now they had almost killed his baby girl. There was no way in hell Jack was going to let them off.

And thank you to Paulie for supplying me with the Baby Killer line.

Archived