Endless Love

Guest ~Rosey~

Okies next chapter it's crap and short but the 1st chapter I have ever written. So sorry if it sucks.

I tried to remember how I was when my brother and sister where born that is where I got the Inspiration for Olivia from I was exactly like her at 3 when my sister was born.

“Rachel who was that?” the tired and sleepy little girl asked walking out of her bedroom.

“That was your daddy, ringing to tell you that you are now a big sister.”

Olivia suddenly pepped up with this news. “Mummy had the baby!”

“Yes sweetie.”

Olivia started jumping around the room with a massive grin on her face, which she had inherited, from Martha, chanting. “I’m a big sister, I’m a big sister.”

Rachel just sat there laughing. “Ok Liv so what do you say are you ready to go meet this baby?”

“Yep lets go. Wait let me get something 1st.” Olivia ran into her room and came out with a piece of paper. “Ok we can go now.”

Rachel had walked to the hospital with Olivia, who had stopped everyone she saw on the way weather she knew them or not to tall them that she was a big sister.

When the finally made it to the hospital Olivia ran into Jack’s arms overjoyed to see her daddy. “Daddy, daddy, daddy, can I see mummy and the baby?”

“Sure munchkin lets go.” Jack then thanked Rachel for dropping Olivia off and she told then she would leave Jack, Martha, Olivia and the baby alone and left the hospital, Jack then led Olivia to Martha and the baby’s room.

Olivia burst into the room and stared jumping at the bed, which Martha was laying in cradling the newest addition to the Holden family.

“I wanna see the baby, I wanna see the baby.”

“Ok calm down Olivia.” Jack then lifted her up to see the tiny baby in his wife’s arms.

“Hello baby. I’m Olivia and I’m your big sister. I’m 3 so I’m bigger than you but that’s ok I will still share my toys with you but not my new Barbie maybe when you are older.” Martha and Jack just smiled at their first-born daughter they couldn’t believe how much she had grown up and that just 3 short yrs ago they had been here with her.

“Sweetie do you want to hold her?” Martha asked her.

“Really? Can I?”

“Of corse”

Olivia sat down next to Martha on the bed where she carefully handed the newborn baby girl to her.

Martha and Jack watched on as Olivia talked to the newborn and doted over her baby sister.

“So miss Olivia how does it feel to be a big sister?” Martha asked her as she put her are around Olivia. After 3 yrs she still couldn’t believe she was hers, now she had two little princesses and things couldn’t get more perfect. She was then snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed Olivia had bean rattling off with everything she was going to have to do now she was a big sister “And mummy look what I drew for the baby.” She then pulled out the picture she had gone to get before her and Rachel left the house. Jack and Martha assumed the picture was of the 4 of them. “Look see that’s me, and that’s daddy holding me and then there is mummy holding Lucy.” Said Olivia smiling. “What Lucy?” Jack said him and Martha were both very confused.

“Well at pre-school we have been reading a book and there is a baby in it and her name is Lucy, so that is that the baby’s name it.”

“You know what I actually like the name Lucy. What do you think Jack?

“Sounds perfect.” Jack said before sitting on the bed with the 3 women in his life, they defiantly had him wrapped around their fingers but he wouldn’t have it any other way.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kacie :D I was scared no one would like it.

Well since I wrote the whole chapter and we didnt do the half a chapter each thing we were going to do it's Rosey's turn now.

I will try to post lots because I'm off to Japan and Thailand in 9 days so I wont be updating that whole time.

Thanks Becky and Tash :)

I was worried no onw would like it I have never posted a chapter ever and I was only suposed to write half and Rosey was suposed to write the other half.

And Becky Lucy was Rosey's pick and I picked Olivia.

Becky go on msn.

And I got the part of Olivia naming the baby from me when I was little I decided to name my sister Chloe after a dog. lol

Ok well I'm pretty sure this one will suin the last one but here it is.

I'm updating again because I was bored and cold and I am avoiding assignments so me and Rosey decised I would update again beacuswe she actually does her assignments and won't be able to update till the weekend. It's not very good and its quite short but I did it all in the last half hour. I hate pretty much the whole thing but o well I will fix it tomorrow with the next one. Anyone who has ever spoken to me will know how much the last paragraph would have killed me to write.

Next day

All their family where there to see Lucy.

Tony and Lucas enter the room and are the bowled over by Olivia. “Uncle Luc, Granddad. Guess what? I’m a big sister.”

“Yeah we know Liv now where is this little sister of yours?” Tony asked picking her up.

“Come with me.” She said dragging the two of them behind her to the crib the tiny baby was sleeping in.

“Oh and Martha, congratulations we all know if it weren’t for you the girls wouldn’t be as cute as they are.”

“Hey I’m right here dad, and where do you think I got my looks from?” Jack replied from the bed he was sitting on.

“I’m kidding but guys she really is gorgeous. Can I have a hold?”

“Of course you can. Just watch out for Olivia.”

“Ok come here princess, O wow she is gorgeous congratulations again guys.”

“Granddad what are you doing you have to sit down when you hold a baby and look at how you are holding her that is all wrong!” Olivia yelled standing there with her hands on her hips.

“Wow Liv I’m sorry.” He replied taken aback.

“It’s ok but she is my little sister and I have to take care of her it’s my job.”

All the adults in the room couldn’t help but giggle a little bit at the little 3 yr old who was usually fairly quiet.

Olivia was taking her role of big sister very seriously and was not going to let anything happen to her baby as she referred to her.

“So love is this little princess’s name?” Alf, who had arrived just after Lucas and Tony, asked his granddaughter he couldn’t believe how far she had come since she arrived in the bay.

“Lucy Rose Holden.” Martha proudly said finally getting a word in around Olivia.

After another few hours of family coming and going and passing Lucy around everyone had gone home, now it was just Jack, Martha, Olivia and Lucy.

“So Miss Olivia I think it’s about time we went home and gave your mum some rest.”

Olivia stomped her foot and said “NO”

“Come on Olivia your mum needs some rest so she can some home tomorrow.”

“Is Lucy coming home too?”

“If you go home with daddy now.”

“Ok, ok I’m going but mummy if anything happens in the night you can ring me I will come and help with the baby.”

Martha started giggling at Olivia she was so protective of Lucy. “Ok sweetie we will keep that in mind.”

“Ok bye Lucy I will see you tomorrow and you can come home and we can play mummies and daddies with my dollies.” She then kissed the baby on the cheek and hugged her mother before running back to Jack’s side and almost dragging him out the door so Martha and Lucy could rest and come home.

A week later

Lucy has been brought home and Olivia is sitting out side playing with her doll and is upset Martha and Jack haven’t noticed she has been outside for the last half hour. She feels like Lucy has taken her place in the family and her parents love Lucy more than her. Olivia decides that she will go across the road and visit Rachel she will pay attention to her, she won’t ignore her like her parents had since Lucy’s arrival.

Olivia stepped off the front porch towards the road she checked the road for cars just as she had seen her parents do a million times. Suddenly there was a loud screech. Olivia turned to her side and the last thing she saw was a big red 4WD heading straight at her she screamed and a tear fell from her eye what if she never saw her mummy, daddy or Lucy again. Then ………..

:( Ok I'm gonna go cry now I don't know why I did that.

Archived