Endless Love

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kacie,

But it isn't a random everyone will know them.

Well I promised Becky I would update if she did and she has so looks like I better start.

I have bronze medallion training tonight so maybe after that I should be back like 8.

Yes finally :P I'm thick.

Well my computer has fully stuffed on me, and this is the only window that I can use. Which means I cant log on msn and cant send you a pm. I'll post the chapter now, and if you don't like it, I'll delete it. :) Btw...what number are we up to? I'm gonna say Chapter 5.

Sorry Sam if parts in here made you cry.

Dedication to the JM Crew.

Rach, Tasha, sam, Becky and Me.

Thank goodness for convos that last till 3am. Dont know what I would do without you guys at nighttime. xxox

Sorry its so short, ran out of things to write :P

Chapter 5..?!

Jack got out of his car. He was about to go and confront the person that had been responsible for running over Olivia. He knew who this person was, but hadn’t yet told anyone. He stomped up to the front door of this person’s house, and banged on the door, impatiently. He wanted to get this over and done with he didn’t want to ever see this man again, and after what happened in his past he really didn’t think he would ever see this man again. But he did.

He heard footsteps at the door. Thinking about it now, he had properly upset Martha in doing this. And maybe he should just back off right now. To late. The man had already opened the door. And there stood Harry Chambers. The guy who had run over his precious daughter. The guy of the teenage girl that Jack had shot when he first became a police officer. Harry was mainly the reason that the Holden family had ended up in Summer Bay. And now here he was. Both of them living in Summer Bay. With no idea. Or so Jack thought.

So there he stood. He wasn’t to surprised to see Jack standing at his doorway, a look of anger that was spread across his face.

“So…you finally worked out it was I did ya? Took you long enough.” Harry told him, laughing to himself.

This made Jack even angrier then he already was. Which was a lot. He gritted his teeth and punched Harry in the face over and over again, until he fell to the floor. Jack was determined to make sure Harry never stepped out of that house again. And by the looks of it, he didn’t look like he was going anywhere soon.

Jack walked back to the car. His anger had calmed down abit and he was glad. He didn’t want Martha to know what he did. He drove back home, stopping at the shops on the way home. When he got back home he parked the car. He walked in and saw Martha sitting there, breastfeeding Lucy while Olivia was sitting on the floor trying to color in with crayons.

“Jack, I’ve been so worried. Where have you been?!” Martha asked him, still feeding Lucy,

And with that, Jack whipped a big bunch of red and yellow roses from behind his back and walked over to Martha.

She smiled and put Lucy on the lounge, who had decided she wanted enough to drink. Jack and Martha hugged and kissed, unaware that Olivia was watching, who later thought it was disgusting.

Suddenly they heard a loud thus. Followed by screaming. They turned around in shock to see that Lucy has somehow rolled of the lounge. Martha ran over to the screaming girl and picked her up. She didn’t know if she was hurt, because 1 and a half-week-old babies cant talk. They took her across the road to see Rachel, as they didn’t want any fuss of taking her to the hospital. Rachel checked her over and said she was fine. Then Olivia gave her parents a talking to. She said never to leave ‘her’ baby unattended again and that they should be more careful with her.

This made Jack, Martha and Rachel laugh. Rachel then asked if Jack and Martha might want a break for a few hours, and she would look after Olivia, because by then Lucy had already fallen asleep and all she needed to do was be put in a cot. Martha said yes, and promised to bring Olivia back in 10 minutes.

When Martha came back home, the couple shared a long and passionate kiss. Jack started to walk into there room, and Martha followed her. They shut the door behind them and hoped they wouldn’t be disturbed.

Back over at Rachel’s house, Olivia was having the tie of her life, and Kim really liked having a child around. Olivia always kept checking on Lucy to make sure she was still okay. She didn’t want anything to happen to her. She treated this baby like her own. Rachel made Olivia a pizza for dinner which she happily ate. She suggested giving some to Lucy, but Rachel explained that Lucy wont be able to eat it.

At about 7pm, Olivia went back to her home, with Lucy. She sat down in font of the TV. She had just recently discovered a show on TV that she loved. It was called home and away. Half the time, she didn’t actually know what half the people where on about, but she liked it. She fell asleep watching it and Martha put her to sleep.

The next morning, Martha woke up, wrapped around Jacks arm. She didn’t yet realize this and while she was stretching, accidentally hit him in the face which caused his nose to bleed. He got up and went into the bathroom and tried to stop the nosebleed. He finally did and then went up to go make him and Martha breakfast. By this time, Martha was feeding Lucy. They heard Olivia walk down the hallway and into the kitchen, looking all sleepy eyed

“What would you like for breakfast today?” Jack asked his daughter, lifting him up onto the bench.

“Scrambled eggs and toast please.” She answered, in a cute little voice.

So that’s exactly what Jack got her. He was trying his best to not think about yesterday events. It was working, but he wasn’t the happiest man in the world. But he knew he ad to act happy for his family.

They all finished breakfast and went out for a walk in the park. Olivia demanded an ice cream, and that’s what she got. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She fell to the ground and passed out. It was too much pain for a little girl to take. Martha stood there, while Jack bend down to her to see if she was okay. He then called an ambulance.

The ambulance arrived and in record time drove to the hospital. Martha went with her and Jack followed behind with the baby. She held her hand all the way, but by the time they got there, Olivia still hadn’t woken up.

Rachel had just been told a young girl was coming in, complaining of abdomen pain, who was now unconscious. Jus then, the stretcher was wheeled through the door and Martha was surprised by who she saw.

“This is Olivia Holden. 3 years old. Passed out after complaining of abdominal pain.” The ambulance driver said.

“Okay, Room 1’’ Rachel replied, helping the men wheel the trolley in there.

They got in the room and Rachel shined a torch in Olivia’s eyes, which woke the little child up.

“Hey sweetheart. It’s Rachel. Can you tell me where the pain is?” Rachel asked the child sweetly.

Olivia pointed to the lower part of her stomach. And started crying again.

Rachel knew she had to get Olivia to X-Ray and the only way that would happen is if someone she knew went with her. Rachel knew that Martha wouldn’t be allowed, so she went with her.

2 hours later, they finally came back. Martha was getting really worried because she didn’t know where they were. She had tried asked numerous nurses, where she was. But all they said is that they will be back soon.

Martha was so relieved when she saw them walk through the door. She an up to the bed and noticed Olivia was fast asleep and had an oxygen mask over her. Rachel explained that they took the x-ray, and because Olivia was in so much pain, they had to operate. Her appendix was about to burst. Martha then asked about consent to the operation. Rachel explained that when she came in, she had sign a lot of papers. Martha

hadn’t noticed that this was a consent forum because she was to busy worrying about Olivia.

Olivia was wheeled into her room, and slept off the injection she was given her for the operation. Martha was sitting in there while Rachel was checking her obs. Martha held her hand and suddenly felt someone squeeze it. She looked over at Olivia and noticed she was trying to take the oxygen mask off. Martha quickly alerted Rachel and she took it off for her. They both tried there best to explain what happened, then she ordered her Mum out because she wanted to ask Rachel a question and she didn’t want to be there while she asked her. Martha walked out and closed the door behind her.

“So sweetie, what was so important that you wanted to ask me?” Rachel smiled at her, smoothing her hair out.

“Am I going to die? I didn’t want Mummy to be in here, just incase you said yes and she got upset.” Olivia said seriously.

“No!” Rachel laughed. “You’re not going to die darling. You will only be in here for overnight and tomorrow morning you can go home.” Rachel smiled.

“Okay. Can you bring Mummy back in again?”

“Sure can do.” Rachel kissed the girls head and walked out, going to get Martha

NEXT TIME ON ENDLESS LOVE.

Olivia arrives home…and ask Sam for the rest :P

Olivia is too mature for a 3yo <_< Great chapter. Poor Jacky, and Martha. I love Lucy, but her falling off the sofa :( I knew that would happen when Martha left her there. Never do that, i learnt that after my cousin fell off her parents' bed. Never leave a baby, no matter how old, unattended, unless there is something there to prevent them from falling, such as pillows.

More please

Olivia is just too cute :P

Yay Jack beat up the guy .... serves him right.. you can't just go around running babies over <_<

Hopefully he doesn't come back .... he's trouble

Lucy fell off the sofa :o

Gee these Holden kids are always getting into trouble first the car accidnet,. falling off the soafa and now appendix :lol:

I hope Olivia we'll be ok... her line about dying was hilarious shes so cute

That was great!! Update soon

Apendix about to burst don't be mean to Olivia Rosey, she mine Lucy is yours to hurt as much as you want. :P

Well good job. The apendix thing I know all about mine almost burst when I was in yr8 but I never had it taken out just lots of time in hospital and off school.

Well good job but stop hurting my Olivia.

I will write the next one later tonight I'm off to watch H&A I missed it tonight.

Archived