:o

Where is the update

:o

Sam or Roesy

Update now

Nope Sam im having Jack

You can have Ava! :P

Lol ok.

Well sorry there hasn't been a update I have like not had a free minute.

Last night I minded Olivia then went out for a differant cousins birthday.

Tonight I went straight from school to dancing, to the surf club to do my bronze medallion theory test, AND I PASSED :D I was so happy with myself I thought I wouldn't. The only part left to do is the water parts on Sunday but they will be east so I'm not too worried about that.

Well I'm working on an assignment right now 'cos I'm an idiot and I leave things to the last minute.

Maybe tomorrow afternoon but I'm not promising I'm stressed out beyond belief with my half-yearly's.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm sick so there shall be lots of updates tomorrow 'cos I dont think I am going to school tomorrow.

There is no way I am well enough to go I well asleep in a science exam today.

And on the way home from the station I got like hit by a car not run over but they ran into me.

So I should be off to bed soon cos I am so damn tired I have not had a good nights sleep in forever.

But I have done like half the update I'm just struggling to finish it cos I have been so busy and sick and tired.

Well I will post alot in Japan too cos we have to go the lessons of our sister school and I don't speak a word of Japanese :lol: This is going to be entertaining.

I'm so excited in exactly 1 week I will be on my way to Japan. Then 6 days after thet Thailand and then 4 days later back home :( O well it will be a blast and I get to go to Tokyo Disneyland, that will be the highlight of the trip for me.

Well I shall shup up now and go to bed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter will be up tonight :)

I have just finished it but I need to check afew things with Rosey.

I am off to the surf club presentation now and I finally get my bonze certificate, but when I get home hopefuly Rosey will be on MSN.

Archived