I Will Never Regret A Second I Spend In Your Arms

Guest PINK

Urgh! That was rude of Rory :P Even when he asked Sam if they could go the beach with Jack, ummm...what about Martha??? Its alwayz Jack AND Martha now, not just Jack or Martha :P Live with it buddy. Great chapter though. Poor Sam :(

More please :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a week later, Sam’s funeral had been yesterday and Jack and Martha were now moving into there new house, Rory hadn’t spoken to Martha since the day at the hospital, Martha had attempted to talk to him on numerous occasions but Rory would just ignore her.

“Hey you shouldn’t be lifting that” Jack said grabbing a box off Martha,

“Jack it’s a box of stuffed animals I think I’ll live”,

“Not if we’re luck” Rory muttered,

Even if he was ten he knew how to hurt Martha thought to herself as she looked at Jack,

“Anyway” Martha said “You have work don’t you?” she asked as he put down the last box and payed one of the removal guys,

“Yeah I do” he said “Any idea where my uniform is?” he asked,

“You should be more organized you know” she said,

“Do you know where the uniform is or not?” he asked,

“Of course I do” she said going over and picking a neatly folded uniform out of a box,

“Here at least one of us is organized” she joked,

“Thankyou” He said as he walked off in the direction of one of the bedrooms to get dressed.

“Ok seeya tonight” Martha said as she kissed him,

“Seeya” Jack said back, “Seeya mate” he added as he looked at Rory,

“Seeya” Rory said glumly as he continued with his game boy,

“Good luck” Jack whispered,

“Thanks I think I’ll need it” Martha said as he left, as he drove away Martha turned to Rory,

“So what do you say we go down to the dinner and get a milkshake and then we can go and buy you a brand new bed for your room, you can have anyone you want,

Rory turned to her “Mum and I went shopping a few weeks ago to get a bed I like that one and I want to keep it”,

“Ok” Martha said, “Well we could go to the beach instead”,

“Do I have a choice?” he asked,

“Well you do but it would be fun”,

“Fine” he said standing up, “Where are my togs?” he asked,

“In the box in your room that sais Rory’s clothes”

“Ok” he said walking up the stairs,

Martha sighed, she knew it was going to be hard but this was torturous.

“So what do you want?” Martha asked looking down at Rory,

“I don’t care” he said,

“Ok” Martha said, “We’ll have two strawberry milkshakes thanks Lia,

“Cool, two strawberry milkshakes coming up” she said walking into the kitchen and Martha and Rory made there way to a table,

“So, you looking forward to going back to school next week, see all of your friends,

“I guess” he said as he continued to play with the menu,

“Right” Martha sighed as Lia walked up to them,

“Two strawberry milkshakes she said,

“Thanks Lia” Martha said as she payed and Rory Started to drink.

Martha was sitting on her towel watching Rory as he was paddling in the water as she felt another body sit down beside her,

“Hey” Sally said,

“Hey” Martha replied,

“So how are things at home?” she asked,

“Don’t ask” Martha said “Me and Jack have tried everything, he’s ok with Jack but me he hates and he doesn’t try to hide it” she said,

“I’m sure he doesn’t hate you”,

“He does” Martha said,

“he just needs time to adjust, he’s just lost his mother and it probably isn’t easy trying to fit in with a whole new family”,

“Yeah I guess” Martha said

“So anyway how are you and the baby?” Sally asked changing the subject,

“Yeah we’re good” Martha said touching her stomach, “Speaking of which me and Jack have an ultrasound appointment tomorrow do you think you would be able to Take Rory for a few hours”,

“Yeah sure as long as it’s ok with him” Sally said,

“Thankyou, I’m so excited” Martha said rubbing her belly “Jack’s excited too”

“I bet he is” Sally said, “Oh look at the time I better be getting home” Sally said standing up,

“What time is it?” Martha asked Sally,

“Um” Sally said looking at her watch “Nearly five”,

“Oh” Martha said standing, “Jack gets home at five thirty we better be getting home too, seeya Sal I’ll drop Rory off about twelve”,

“Ok” Sally said walking off as Martha made her way towards the shore,

“Rory” she yelled,

“What?” Rory asked as he made his way out of the water,

“We have to get home” “she said to him,

“But I don’t want to” he said,

“Well we have to” Martha said wrapping a towel around him,

“Don’t” Rory yelled,

“Rory stop it we have to go home now” Martha said raising her voice with him for the first time,

“No you’re not my Mum” Rory said throwing the towel off him,

“Rory” Martha said bending down to his level, “I’m not trying to take your mums place, I’m just trying to be there for you but you won’t let me”,

“I don’t need you” Rory said making his way towards Martha’s car,

Martha sighed as she collected up everything and made her way towards the car.

Mmmm, something smells good” Jack said as he entered the house, he saw Martha in the kitchen and made his way up behind her and kissed her neck,

“Jack stop it” Martha giggled,

“No” he said as he continued,

She turned around and kissed him on the lips, Martha could feel them getting carried away,

“Mnmm, Stop it” Martha said reluctantly pulling away,

“There is plenty of time for that tonight but right now we have a ten year old boy in the next room,

“Oh yeah how is he?” Jack asked,

“He is just bottling it all up inside and to top it off I think he thinks I’m trying to take Sam’s place”,

Jack sighed “I guess I better go talk to him” he said turning around and making his way to Rory’s room,

“Knock, Knock” Jack said as he walked into Rory’s room,

“Hey mate” Jack said as he made his way over to the bed,

“Hey” Rory said uninterested,

“I think you and me need to have a little talk” he said,

“What about?” Rory asked,

“Martha” Jack replied,

Rory rolled his eyes,

“Mate” Jack said “As much as you think she’s not trying to take your mums place”,

“Yes she is” Rory said as his eyes filled up with tears,

“Look mate I know what you’re going through, I lost my mum when I was about your age” he told him,

“Really” Rory said through his tears,

“Yep and it was hard it hurt, it still hurts but I had people that were there for me, I had my Dad and my brother and I have a step mum, Beth and she’s like my mum but she’ll never replace my real mum just like Martha or anyone will never replace you mum”,

“I miss her” Rory cried,

“I know you do” Jack said taking him into his arms as he cried

“Yeah I do” he said “Any idea where my uniform is?” he asked,

“You should be more organized you know” she said,

“Do you know where the uniform is or not?” he asked,

“Of course I do” she said going over and picking a neatly folded uniform out of a box,

“Here at least one of us is organized” she joked,

“Thankyou” He said as he walked off in the direction of one of the bedrooms to get dressed.

That made Jack sounds like a complete jerk. I hated him in that part. But then when he came home and kissed Martha on the neck, i loved him again :P Rory, well im just gonna not like him until hes nice to Martha :) Great chapter though

More please :)

Archived