I Will Never Regret A Second I Spend In Your Arms

Guest PINK

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha and Jack had arranged to meet Cam at the hospital for the paternity test,

On the condition that he did not talk to her or contact he in any way,

Rachel walked out of the examination room and called the three in,

“Martha, Jack and Cam”

“Yep” Martha said standing up and walking towards Rachel, Jack and Martha were holding hands.

“So” Rachel said when they were all seated you all know the risks involved as I explained the other day and you know how everything works.

“Yeah, this is what we want to do” she said clinging onto Jacks hand tighter,

“Ok then let’s get started” she said standing up and going to get everything ready.

“Ok so the tests should be back in two days so would you like me to schedule you an appointment?” Rachel asked,

“Yeah, thanks” Martha said.

“Ok, why don’t the three of you come back at eleven thirty on Wednesday?”

“Cool thanks Martha said standing up”

“Oh Martha could I have a word alone with you”,

Martha turned around, “Yeah sure, you just wait out there” Martha told Jack “I’ll be there in a second”

“Ok” Jack said as he left the room,

“So” Martha said as she turned around,

“How are you holding up?” Rachel asked “This can’t be easy for you”,

“No” Martha said trying to stay strong,

“How’s Jack?” she asked

“Oh he act as if he doesn’t mind if it isn’t his, he said he’ll stay with me either way, but what if he doesn’t Rach?” she asked “What if it all became to much for him and he leaves me, I don’t think I could handle it” she said breaking down,

“Hey” Rachel said taking her into her arms,

“I just want it to be his so badly” she said,

“I know” she said, It will be alright you guys are strong you’ll get through this”

Martha pulled away “thanks” she said,

“Anytime, you know where to find me” she said,

“Yeah” Martha said giving her friend another hug.

“Oh this is good” Cindy said as Cam told her what had happened “Jack will never stay with her now”

“We don’t even know if it’s mine” he said,

Cindy looked at him “Well it better be cause there is know way she will leave him if it’s his” she said

“I know” he said,

“Well I guess we just have to hope for the best” she said with a smile.

“Yeah” Cam agreed.

The next day Martha and Jack were sitting in the diner before they both had to go to work,

Jack looked over at her; she was picking at her food but not eating any,

“Come on you have to eat something” he insisted,

“I’m not hungry” she said glumly, “This time tomorrow we’ll know” she said looking at her watch which read three o’clock,

“Don’t stress about it ok” he said,

“How can you be so calm?” she asked “Don’t you care?”

Jack looked at her “Of course I care” he said, “But no matter what the results turn out to be, I am never going to leave you, ok” he said,

“Yep” Martha said with a smile,

“Good now eat the baby’s hungry” he said,

“How would you know?” she asked,

“Dadtelepothy” he joked,

“Ha funny” Martha said taking a bite of her food,

Jack smiled at her, he had kept on a brave face he had acted as if he would be ok if the baby wasn’t his, he had promised that he would stick by her, but on the inside he had no idea what he’d do if the baby wasn’t his he didn’t know if he could handle it and he hated himself for no knowing if he could stick by his wife when she would need him the most…

Jack walked through the door, dropped his bag and made his way over to the fridge, he opened it and got out a beer and slammed the door shut,

“Hey what did that fridge ever do to you?” Tony joked as he walked into the kitchen,

“Don’t joke I’m not in the mood” Jack said walking over and flopping down on the couch,

“Ok what’s wrong?” he asked, “Is it about tomorrow?” he asked

Jack sighed and looked away,

“I take that as a yes” Tony said,

Jack turned to his father, “I don’t think I could, stick by her and raise Cams baby” Jack said horrified at what he had said as tears brimmed in his eyes,

“Oh mate” Tony said moving closer,

“Why do I feel like this” he said

“Mate it’s totally normal” Tony assured him,

“What if this tears us apart?” Jack asked,

“Don’t let it” Tony said simply,

“How” Jack asked as if it was impossibility,

“Look you guys have been through so much, if you love her as much as I know you do you won’t let this tear you apart”,

“I do love her more than anything” Jack said,

“I know you do” Tony said looking at his eldest son.

Jack and Martha walked into the hospital the next day holding hands they got to the waiting room where Cam was already sitting,

“Hey” Cam said but stopped when he got a death glare from bot Jack and Martha,

The silence was broken by the three by a Rachel calling to them,

Martha looked over and took a deep breath it was all finally happening in just a matter of minutes her whole life would change she just hoped she got the results she wanted…

Ok Rachel sitting down as she picked up the file she looked over at the three and opened it slowly she knew the news that she would give now was going to0 predict there entire future, she took out the results and began to speak,

“Martha the father of your baby is…..

Dum dum dum!

And the father of the baby is.....is......IS!?

Tell us woman :angry::P

lol, I agree with her, :P .

I kinda hope it's Jack's (poor kid if it's not I feel sorry enough for Crystal being blood related to him, lol), but like I've said before, it would be interesting to see what would happen if it was Cam's.

Ive been thinking, the baby must be Cam's since Jack and Martha have only been back together for like a week or so, unless you skipped ahead a fair few weeks and i didnt catch on to that, otherwise the baby will have to be Cam's which will suck a million billion times. Oh wellz. Great chapter

More please :)

“Martha the father of your baby is Jack, congratulations” Rachel said with a relieved smile, but not half as relieved as Martha and Jacks expressions they turned to each other before giving each other a passionate kiss on the lips, both of them were too caught up in there own little world that they didn’t notice Cam standing up and heading out,

“I’ll give you guys some time alone” Rachel said standing up and walking out of the room,

“Oh my god” Jack said as the realisation hit him “I’m going to be a dad” he said,

“I know” she said excited “And I’m going to be a mum, we’re going to be like one big happy family” Martha said,

“I love you so much” he said,

“Like wise” she said giving him another kiss on the lips.

Martha and Jack were walking along the beach talking about how prefect there lives were right now,

“I can’t believe I’m going to have my own little family” she said as she leaned on Jack as they walked,

“You know what would make this even more perfect?” he asked her,

“What?” she asked,

“If we were all together”,

“What do you mean?” Martha asked,

“I mean” Jacks said “We find our own place and make a real go of this family thing” he said, as he looked at her,

“I’m moving to fast, damn it why do I always do that?” Jack said out loud,

“No, no” Martha said trying to calm him,

“I would love to” she said smiling,

“Really?” Jack asked,

“Really” she said reaching up around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss

Martha and Jack walked up to the door of the Hunter/Holden house with there hands entwined,

“You ready?” Jack asked as they walked through the door and as they had expected Tony was staring straight back at them waiting for an answer,

“Well?” he asked,

“Its official” Jack said “Your going to be a grandad”,

“Oh mate” Tony said embracing Jack in a hug and then Martha “that’s amazing, how’d Cam take it?” Tony asked curiously,

“I don’t know” Martha said shrugging he left as soon as we found out Jack was the father,

“Ok” Tony said well I guess there is cause for a celebration,

“Yes” Martha said,

“Dinner party tonight” Jack said “Get Sally, Alf and everyone, we will tell them all”

“Ok” Martha said “I guess I better go” she said,

“Don’t take my baby away for too long,

“He said kissing her,

“I’ll be back by seven for dinner” she said turning around and walking out the door,

“Ok well I better go to the shops and get food for tonight, are you right to get the desert from the diner?” Tony asked him,

“Yep consider it done” he said as Tony left.

Jack went over to the couch and sat down and switched on the television trying to kill a few hours.

About half and Hour later Jack was still sitting on the couch watching the football when there was a knock on the door, Jack looked over, stood up and made his way over, he opened the door and got the shock of his life when he saw who was on the other side,

“Sam” he said “What are you doing here?”

“We need to talk” she said.

“So what’s up?” Jack asked still recovering form the shock that she was back,

“Ok I’m not going to beat around the bush because there’s no point, I’m dying Jack, there’s nothing the doctors can do”

“What?” Jack said clearly shocked and not fully registering what she had said,

“I have leukaemia, I need you to take Rory” she said,

“What?” Jack said again as it seemed the only word he could seem to make out,

“Sam” he started “Oh my God” he said, he had so many questions going around his head he just couldn’t seem to put them into words,

“Jack I need you to do this for me, when I go, I need to know that Rory is safe and I know he will be with you, is there something you need to tell me?” she asked,

“Sam me and Martha are back together, she’s pregnant”

“What?” It was now Sam’s turn to have some shocks,

“We are back together, we’re moving back in with each other again”

“Wow” she said,

“I’ll talk to her, it shouldn’t be a problem I’m sure we’ll be fine to take Rory after…” he stopped,

“It’s ok” she said reassuring him as long as Rory is ok that’s all I care about, talk to Martha and call me this is my number, oh and don’t do anything that will jeopardize your relationship” she said as she stood up and made her way towards the door and left.

When Tony got back half and hour later Jack was still sitting in the same spot in a daze,

“Hey what’s up” Tony asked him “You look kind of glum, I would of thought you would be over the moon”

“I was” he said, “Until Sam showed up”

“What” Tony asked shocked, “What did she want”,

“She’s dying dad she has Cancer, she wants me and Martha to have Rory

“Ok well I better go to the shops and get food for tonight, are you right to get the desert from the diner?” Tony asked him,

“Yep consider it done” he said as Tony left.

Jack went over to the couch and sat down and switched on the television trying to kill a few hours.

:lol: that cracked me up. Jack saying he'll get the desert but then just sitting in front of the box. I found that funny, i dont know why. Oh and im glad the baby is Jacks :) Gosh, i hope Martha is ok with the Sam and Rory situation. Great chapter though

More please :)

Archived