I Will Never Regret A Second I Spend In Your Arms

Guest PINK

Take that Cameron -sticks tongue out- :P

Haha! I agree :D

Great start. I hope they don't regret it in the morning; that would be bad.

I want Jack to rub Cam's nose in it. Not to boast because he slept with Martha, but just to hurt him slightly; Cam does deserve it.

More soon please!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy...

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Martha sighed gently as the sun started to shine down on her face as morning arrived, she suddenly stopped, the bed felt different, it felt familiar like she had been in it before, but it was not her bed then the smell started to feel familiar and the body that was pressed up towards her own, then she remembered last night as the feeling all rushed back to her she slightly opened her eyes and looked around,

She was in Jacks room, in his bed at the Hunter/Holden house.

She slowly rolled over as her eyes met his, they lingered like this until Jacks spoke,

“Morning thought you’d never wake up” he laughed

Martha looked at him “What time is it?”

“Almost eleven” he said with a smile

“What happened last night?” she questioned, but it was more of a statement,

“You don’t regret it do you?” he asked getting slightly worried,

“No I mean I don’t know, no” she said cautiously

“What does this mean Martha?” he asked

“I don’t know I guess the question is can we be together, do you want us to be together”

“Jack it’s not that simple” Martha said

“Why not?”

“Because it just isn’t, what about cam, oh god” she said remembering Cam “Cam, I’m as bad as Ash” she said starting to get worked up,

“No your not, I thought you broke it off with Cam”

“Yeah I did kina but I just think maybe we need to think this through properly, I mean really think about it, Jack I don’t think I can go through losing you again” she said as she looked him in the eye tears brimming in her eyes,

“Hey, hey” he said taking her into his arms “you’re never going to lose me, ok”

Martha nodded into his chest, for some reason she always felt so safe when she was in his arms, she broke away from his grasp and looked up at him, he brought his lips down to meet hers, they lingered like this for a few moments before they broke apart “I never thought I’d be able to do this again” Jack spoke truthfully,

“Me neither” she smile up at him “We have to keep it quiet until I have had a chance to tell Cam properly that it’s over ok” she said

“Yeah of course however you want to do it, take as much time as you want”

“Thanks, I’ll do it tonight”

“Ok” he said looking down at her “Now where were we, oh I remember” he said looking at her and capturing her lips in another kiss.

Martha made her way into the Rocket Club, she looked around she couldn’t believe she had actually been one of those girls that get up on stage and show of there body to any Tom, dick or Harry that was having troubles at home, she pushed those thoughts out of her mind as she looked around the club for Cam, then she spotted him,

“Cam” she call out,

“Oh hey” he said walking up to her, “Wasn’t sure if I’d see you again after yesterday but I’m glad you’ve come to your senses,

“Yeah, Cam can we go somewhere private?” she asked

Cam took this the completely wrong way and put on a sleazy smile “sure, come through here”

Martha and Cam walked into a room and Cam shut the door behind them, as soon as the door was shut he grabbed her and started planting kisses on her neck,

“Cam, Cam stop” Martha said trying to pry him off,

“What?” he asked when he finally stopped

“I told you we need to talk”

“About?” he asked getting annoyed

“I can’t do this anymore Cam she said turning around an walking around the room, I can keep pretending that this is what I want to be doing when it’s not, this isn’t who I am Cam this isn’t who I want to be” she stopped, “I think I never really got over my marriage braking down and then Ash came along before I even told jack it was over I have just dived head first into relationship after relationship not really letting the wounds from that last one heal, I’m sorry Cam but you and me it just can’t happen I’m sorry” she said again before walking around him and exiting the room

“Damn it” Cam said swinging his fist into a wall

“Hey careful, what was that all about?” Cindy asked as she entered

“Martha, she’s gone” he answered

KNOCK, KNOCK

Jack came out of the kitchen wiping of his hands and opened the door,

“Martha, hey, come in”

“I did it, I told Cam that it’s over the club, the dancing and especially us” she said sitting down on the couch with Jack following her

“Good, what does this mean?” he asked

“Does this mean we can be open about our relationship?” he asked

“I just think maybe we should keep thing quiet, just for a few weeks and see how things are going”

“Sure however you want to do it”

“Thankyou” she said leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

“What do you mean she’s gone” Cindy Screeched

“She’s gone it’s over”

“No she is the biggest money making machine we have had in a long time, Cam you have to get her back” she told him

“I’ll try but I don’t know how much luck I’ll have she seemed pretty adamant about her decision”

“Thankyou, baby” she said as she came over and kissed him on the lips and went to walk out,

“Oh and please be home on time tonight mum’s making dinner and Crystal hardly ever sees you and we have to talk about the wedding”

“Ok, ok I’ll be home on time I promise” he said as Cindy left the room.

Martha and Jack were lying in bed talking,

“I can’t wait to tell everyone about us” he said as he stroked her hair

“Me either” she said as she turned over to kiss him just as there lips met the door opened,

“Hey Jack do you…” but Tony was stopped in his tracks by what was before him.

OMG i just watched the trailer thing. That was sooo good. A baby?? Martha, but who is the daddy?? Jack of course :P Sam better not come back, i rather Ash come back, coz i know Martha wont go back to him :) but then again its not like Jack will leave Martha, unless the baby isnt his, no he loves her, he will never leave her. Sam is just a stupid piece of meat and so is Ashton :P Cindy and Cam are getting married, i guess i can live with that :)

About half and hour later Jack and Martha walked out of his bedroom,

“I’ll talk to you later” she said as she leant in and kissed him on the lips,

“Yep seeya” he said as he watched her walk away, once she was out of sight he turned around and headed inside.

Tony was in the kitchen making diner when Jack walked in,

“Hey” Jack said walking up to Tony,

“Hey mate I’m sorry I just walked in on you like that”

“Hey no it’s fine It’s just the reason I didn’t tell you yet is that Martha wants to just keep it to ourselves for the time being, we really want to get things right this time so we’re taking things kinda slow”

“It didn’t look that way to me” Tony joked

“Please dad” Jack joked

“Nah in all seriousness Jack I’m really happy for you guys I just hope it works out for you this time”

“Yeah me too” he said hopefully.

Martha walked out of her bedroom the next morning,

She walked into the kitchen and turned the kettle on she went to get a mug when there was a knock at the door,

Martha walked over and opened the door,

“Martha McKenzie?” the man asked,

“Holden” she muttered

“Excuse me?” the man asked not quite hearing her

“Oh nothing” she said looking up “Yeah that’s me”

“Oh well these are for you” he said handing over a bunch of flowers “There from Cameron Reynolds”

“Thanks” Martha said not really interested,

“Have a nice day now” he said turning around

“You too” she said after him as she closed the door.

She walked back into the kitchen and threw the flowers in the bin.

KNOCK, KNOCK

Martha walked out of the bathroom,

“Who is it?” she yelled

“Jack” he yelled back

“Coming” she yelled back again

She walked over to the door and opened it,

“Hey babe” he said leaning in and kissing her

“Hey, come in” she said stepping aside

Jack walked through to the lounge room,

“I’m just going to go get dressed help your self to a drink”

“Ok thanks” he said as he watched her walk away

“I wish you didn’t have to go” Martha said as they walked to the front door together,

“Me too” he said turning around to face her,

“Why don’t you come around after work, I’ll cook you dinner,

“It’s a date” he said as he leaned into kiss her when he noticed the flowers in the bin,

“Secret admirer hey” he joked,

“Oh yeah Cam that guy seriously doesn’t know when to give up”

Jack laughed just then there was a knock at the door,

“Martha” Cam spoke through the door, “I know you’re in there” he said,” Plus I have a key so you either let me in now or I will come in myself,

Martha panicked as she shoved jack into a near by broom closet,

“What are you doing?” he whispered

“Shhh” Martha scolded as she shut the door just as Cam opened the front door,

“Get out” she ordered “and give me back my key” she added

“Martha just listen to me,

“No just go, we’re over ok just get that through your thick head” she yelled,

Just then Cam noticed a men’s wallet on the bench,

“You have a guy here don’t you?” he questioned her but it was more of a statement,

“Cam just go” she repeated her self,

“Who is it?” he asked

“None of your god damn business now go” she said pointing to the door,

“No not until you tell me who it is”

“NO” she shouted

“YES” He yelled back and grabbed her arm and slammed her up against the wall,

“TELL ME WHO IT IS” He ordered her

“JACK” Martha screamed, Cam turned around to see Jack walking out of the cupboard,

“Get off her” He yelled at him,

“Ah the EX husband” Cam snarled “how original

“I said get off her” Jack ordered him as her tore him away from her,

“Get the hell out of here” Jack told him as he literally threw him out the door,

He turned around to see Martha standing there in the middle of the room sobbing,

“Hey it’s alright” He said bringing her into his arms “He’s gone”

“You did what?” Cindy yelled “you idiot, you’ve probably just pushed her even further away”

“What was I supposed to do?” he questioned her

“What I told you to do get her back”

“Oh come on I’ll find someone else”

“NO” Cindy yelled I want her and don’t even think about sleeping in our bed tonight” she told him as she walked out the door,

“Ahh” Cam groaned as he fell back into a chair “what was he going to do?”

Archived