Most Famous Person to go to your High School

Guest Ryan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few oldies came to my school eg. neville chamberlain, arthur ransome, lewis carroll, not to mention william web ellis (the founder of rugby-hence i go to rugby school ), poet Rupert Brooke...

A selection of randoms: Anthony Horowitz, faris badwan (in the band the horrors, going out with Peaches Geldof)

And when they filmed tom brown's schooldays, which is a book written about rugby school (an adaption for ITV) alex pettyfer and stephen fry came to the school. all of my friends were extras in it, but i couldn't be in it cos im a girl (it would have been an all boys school then). twas vair annoying...

Oh and the princes have come. and jeremy clarkson. and lots of random rugby teams - the south african team came, and the england team.

One of the girls that went to my school was a girl called Lindsay Payne. She was in the biz (old cbbc show about a drama school) and for those in the UK the girl in the "wear your seatbelt" ad, the one who screams and screams. That's her!

I found out today 'The Voice' John Farnham went to my school, and Mix 101.1's Tracey Bartram

Johnny attended Lyndale State Primary and then went onto Lyndale High. High School treated him a little better and it was here that he got his first glimpse of his future career. Johnny and a couple of school friends formed a band called "The Mavericks". They practiced in their parents lounge rooms and after a couple of guitar lessons they knew 4 chords (C, G, F and A). They performed at School Socials and generally had a good time

• 3 weeks later...

Luke Schenscher who has played basket ball for the Chicago Bulls, has played against Michael Jordan, Shaquille O'Neal and now plays for the Adelaide 36ers went to my school. He came to a assembly we had on Tuesday. As soon as he walked in everyone went silent. He's 7'1. :o

xx

Archived