Most Famous Person to go to your High School

Guest Ryan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xavier Rudd went to the boy's highschool down the road where I took a couple of subects. Also a lot of the Geelong footy players went there, but I wouldn't know their names cos I don't really follow the footy...

Oh and Summer from Neighbours used to catch my bus, she went to the other all girls school down the road.

Noone famous went to my school that i know of, but Dame Helen Mirren went to my sisters school, because she came back at one point while my sister was there for a talk or something. I knew I should have gone to the all girls school damn me and my wanting to mix with boys and girls! lol

New-Zealand's old governor general went to my school once upon a time, and the head girl when I was in year 12 (AU year 11) went to the Olympics this year

Oops I forgot the Triplets who were in the Chipmunks ad, ages ago (But everyone still recognised them)

Archived