Coronation Street

Di

Mondays episode was brilliant with all the secrets and lies coming out at the Platt's.

I cant wait for Becky and Steves wedding tomorrow , its gonna be hilarious after all the pics I've seen . Apparently she gets so drunk she doesnt remember getting married the next day :lol:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what will happen with the new bird who has come int corrie I know Jane Danson leaves for a while so dose Peter take on with the new girl? (sits back to wait and see). :lol:

I read that Peter gets with Michelle. It might not the the truth though.

Who is the new 'bird'?

Idont know her name but Peter Barlow was suppose to be in rehab but all the time he was wth this bird sailing on her boat, and all the time Leanne was taking care of the shop.

Liz seems to have put her foot in it by talking about Beccy behind her back, as Beccy ans Haley walked into the Rovers.

Why oh why dose Gale fall for all the bad guys, I do rally feel sorry for her.

I wonder what will happen with the new bird who has come int corrie I know Jane Danson leaves for a while so dose Peter take on with the new girl? (sits back to wait and see). :lol:

I read that Peter gets with Michelle. It might not the the truth though.

Who is the new 'bird'?

Yeah Danni02 its true about

Michelle and Peter

:D

and heres some news from inside soap :

"As Peters heavy drinking spirls out ofcontrol, Ken and Deirdre wll be forced to take drastic action - but it appears that it could be too little too late.

A drunken Peter unwittingly starts a fire at his flat - and as he and young Simon sleep , flames rip thrugh their home."Its going to be a real ciffhenger shares our corrie insider."Peter and Simon are trapped , and as the fire takes hold , it seems increasingly unlikely that they will both be rescued in time..."

In the wak of their wedding day drama,Steve and Becky's troubles are far from over - particularlywhen the subject ofAmy's mum Tracy Barlo rears its head!

One of the big stumbling blocks comes whn Amy asks if its true that her mother is a murderer- and Becky tkes it upon herself to tell the truth. Steve isnt happy, but thats just the begining ofthei toubles.

How funny was last nights Corrie :lol:

Becky shouting "We are the champions" from the factory roof and when she kicked the door into the registry office :lol:

and Blanche and Eddie's bet was good as well. Shes not gona remember a thing in the morning Becky isnt :lol: