Coronation Street

Di

Im so glad Tina told the truth in court, i know that Gary Windass is a nasty piece of work, but it still doesn't justify him being sent down for something he didn't do, i just wonder where this will leave Tina and David's relationship :unsure: and how it will affect Gail and Joe's as well.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh yeah!!

I dont think Gail will hold a grudge against him.

Has Gail thrown him out yet ? She throws/n him out for lying about his financial situation.

Tina deserves so much better than David anyway.

I think when David returns she will be with somebody else

One of Coronation Street's romeos could be killed off in an emotional plot twist later this year.

Characters reportedly in the frame to be bumped off include Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne), Ken Barlow (Bill Roache), Dev Alahan (Jimmi Harkishin), Colin Grimshaw (Edward De Souza) and Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas).

A Corrie source told the Daily Star: "The death of one of the show's Lotharios will send shockwaves through Weatherfield and have repercussions for a long time to come.

"There are going to be quite a few women who will be devastated by the loss but fans are going to have to wait and see who it is."

They added: "Soap always has a period where it goes a little quiet but Coronation Street is steaming into fifth gear with some amazing stories."

Peter Barlow is rumoured to be about to embark on a romance with Michelle Connor (Kym Ryder), while his father Ken is currently wooing theatrical barge owner Martha Fraser (Stephanie Beacham).

Dev, meanwhile, continues to enjoy the company of Tara (Ayesha Dharker) and is about to open an art gallery for her, and ladies' man Colin persists in vying for the attentions of Kabin owner Rita Sullivan (Barbara Knox).

Brickie Jason, meanwhile, will reportedly become involved with two of the Street's regular female characters, with one having surprising family connection