Coronation Street

Di

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh a bit of trouble in the Corrie thread :P:lol: jokes

I would like Maria if anybody to finally get rid of Tony when his time comes, although I would love Carla to bump him off as well. Sadly though I dont think it will be anytime soon. :(

:lol::lol:

How about Maria and Carla work together to get rid of Tony! :D

Yeah they could do a Dirty Den on it and all team up like Sam,Zoe and Chrissie did in Eastenders and bump him off.

Well whatever the climax to this story is then it will be good , I just hope its as good as when Richard Hillmans saga came to an end in 2003

Omg was that 2003. Didnt seem as long ago as that.

Well it says when Carla returns she will be involved in a exciting storyline so i figure it must have something to do with Tony.

Its been reported that Carla wil

kill in self defence

Ok Sexyluc Zetti Danio2 you have your own oppions on Corrie but what you seem to for get there are some of us who like certain cast members and hope that they stay we dont want to sse them killes off were enjoying watching them so befor you go jumping od the deep end just look at the tame story lines corrie has had with Gale and the wrong men in her life Audrey ad her no hopers I am just expressing a point that the Tony Maria Carla and who ever else you want to include is wwell over due for enertainment to watch.