The Big Childrens TV Appreciation Thread

Guest Nathan

It's only a free translation though, so its quite funny translating it back again and seeing how different it is

Yeah, I thought it might have been. Because It's kinda hard translating Lyrics in your head...

Power Rangers... *sighs* Damn, I remember my Sister being obsessed with them...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Teletubbies, The Tweenies and Bob the Builder - I don't think so!!! These shows have nothing on the shows from back in the day (without sounding like too much of an oldie)...like these

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Im not talking about the new movie) - Michael-Angelo was the best

The original Power Rangers

Anyone from the UK remember Playdays (now that is going waaay back) and Sooty & Co???

When it came to cartoons it was all about Cartoon Network - Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Cow and Chicken (how they came to be brother and sister I still don't understand) Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, The Flinstones etc and of course the Looney Toons and The Rugrats (not on cartoon network)

Animated films - The Disney classics - unbeatable!!!

There was so much more.

My point is that these shows were (and still are) much better than anything that is shown for kids today.

When I compare what they have to watch to what I had to watch I feel sorry for them and am so grateful for what I had.

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles! "Heroes in a half shell,TURTLE POWER! :lol:

We're off to Button Moon to follow Mr Spoon,Button Moon,Button Moon.

We're off to Button Moon to follow Mr Spoon,Button Moon,Button Moon.

Button Moooooooon.

Button Moon Be back soon,Button Moon! :lol:

So many memories!

Jem, Voltron, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and My Little Pony were my absolute favourites! Was obsessed with Power Rangers. Especially the red guy... Later on I grew to like Pokemon, Blues Clues, Dora the Explorer... only because I have little brothers... but oddly I found myself re-living the joys of my childhood... NZ'ers might remember Playschool! That was so cool! There's too many to name...

PlaySchool was the best. That's the very first show I watched. I used to run home from Nursey School to watch it. I learned to tell the time from it & I was only 3. You had Big Ted,Little Ted,Humpty,Jemima & Hanbel. Then there was the round,square window. Oh the memories! :lol:

Archived