The Big Childrens TV Appreciation Thread

Guest Nathan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why. But I agree it got a bit out of control with Bob the Builder and Blue's Clues. I find it funny that Joe from Blue's Clues real name is Donovan and they changed it to Joe because the little kids couldn't pronounce it :lol:

Why not "Don" then?

Oh, our threads merged. I thought they were deleted because I didn't see my Blue's Clues thread in my profile. :lol: Now, I feel silly. It was a good idea, since most of the posters posted in atleast one of the other threads.

I like the comment "Because not every childrens TV programme can have one..." :P

I dont remember any old cartoon tv shows i used to watch,But i do remember Goosebumps and Eerie Indina..Those were good shows and sometimes spooky.

I also remember the UK Saturday shows,Live and Kicking was the main one..Never really bothered with the rest..They just werent as good..And going back quite far with Gordon the Gopher :P

Gordon Bio

Archived