The Big Childrens TV Appreciation Thread

Guest Nathan

I got a Po doll for Christmas once! Long loooong time ago mind you :PI still have it somewhere And my neighbour got a La La one. It used to say a few things but I can hardly remember them now, all I know is that the last thing is used to say was 'BIG HUG'. I always thought having the whole t.v 'sotrytelling' thing on their tummy's was cool too :P And how they all had their own little special toy ot whatever. Tinky Winky had that purse, (he WAS gay! :P) Dipsy had that black and white hat, La La had the orange ball and Po had the scooter. Plus I liked how they used to have accidents with the toast going everywhere, lol. O.k I remember so much it's scaring me :unsure:...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a Po doll for Christmas once! Long loooong time ago mind you I still have it somewhere And my neighbour got a La La one. It used to say a few things but I can hardly remember them now, all I know is that the last thing is used to say was 'BIG HUG'.

OMG my cousin had one and we went somewhere for a holiday, and she was sleeping (she as like 3) and she was sleeping on her Po doll and he kept talking and we were like where the heck is that coming from, and we went into her room and the doll kept talking and wouldnt shut up, it was soooo funny.

Tinki Winki and his handbag :lol: Everytime i see a guy holding a gals bag, like their friends or gfs, i alwayz think about Tinki Winki :lol:

Awwww

Their tummys were so funny there would be this random kid showing them something. And if they wanted to see it again they would go AGAIN, AGAIN

And tubby toast was so funny, I always used to ask my mum if I could have tubby toast for breakfast. When she said no i said can we buy the machine.

At the end when they have gone down they go ehh-ohh and the man guy would say No, Laa-Laa, No Po, No Tinky Winky, No Dipsy

Archived