The Big Childrens TV Appreciation Thread

Guest Nathan

Ah..the memories! I love/d Barney, Arthur, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, The shoe people, My Little Pony, Jem, Teletubbies, Noddy, Gullah Gullah Island, Little Bill.

Other ones, I can't remember the names of. There was one where a boy comes out and shakes his red boot around, and one about a brave little toaster although I can't remember whether that was a movie or TV show.

Currently, I love The Doodlebops, on Playhouse Disney (don't ask :P).

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah..the memories! I love/d Barney, Arthur, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, The shoe people, My Little Pony, Jem, Teletubbies, Noddy, Gullah Gullah Island, Little Bill.

Other ones, I can't remember the names of. There was one where a boy comes out and shakes his red boot around, and one about a brave little toaster although I can't remember whether that was a movie or TV show.

Currently, I love The Doodlebops, on Playhouse Disney (don't ask :P).

The one with the boy & his red boot is William's Wish Wellingtons! :lol:

Of course I remember Shoe People Kat! I've still got a video somewhere! :D

Hmm my faves were Knightmare (now have complete series on DVD), Spatz, Woof!, Dreamstone, Incredible Games, Thomas the Tank Engine (which I now have on DVD), Charlie Chalk (now on DVD), Sooty, Fireman Sam, Postman Pat, Raggy Dolls, Will Quack Quack, Mike and Angelo, Playdays, Fun House, Art Attack, Worzel Gummidge, Finders Keepers, Rosie and Jim, Tomorrow People, Harry's Mad, Out of Sight....

As you can tell, this is something I feel passionately about :P

It's sad to see the amount of rubbish that seems to be on Children's TV nowadays, when I have children I'll bring them up on the DVD's of the shows I used to watch :P

Archived