Out Of Control!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter as always. :)

I'm liking the Clete scenes more and more! :P:wub:

No prize for guessing why peter wanted to get off the phone so quickly! :P

I think Pete will find out either this next chapter or the chapter after. I'm guessing Pete either arrives back in the bay with Clare and they say they are together or Pete finds out then Drew finds out.

Great chapter as always. :)

I'm liking the Clete scenes more and more! :P:wub:

No prize for guessing why peter wanted to get off the phone so quickly! :P

I think Pete will find out either this next chapter or the chapter after. I'm guessing Pete either arrives back in the bay with Clare and they say they are together or Pete finds out then Drew finds out.

Thanks for the comments!

As for your theroies....... For once Pete actually does the right thing!

Here's two teaser's because I'm in a good mood :P

Pete braced himself as he walked down the road. He saw Drew heading towards him. Drew immediately ran up to his dad giving him a massive hug.

“I’ve missed you, Dad.”

“You too Drew.”

“What’s the big important news then Dad?”

“Yes, he sounded like he was sorting his head out … but I don’t know. Some of the things he said just, made him sound like he was hiding something.”

“Probably met some woman in a bar. When Pete first started going out with the ladies, his saying was ‘to get over someone you need to get it on’. So glad I’m not like him,” Dan joked.

“Dads a player!” Drew said, laughing

Told you it'd be soon :P

Chapter 9

Dan placed the phone against his ear, but hearing the ringing tone suddenly made him press the cancel button. He wasn’t sure if telling Pete was the right thing to do. He decided to go take a walk before going back in and seeing Amanda.

Peter slowly opened his eyes, looking down at Clare next to him fast asleep.

Just looking at Clare made a wide beam spread across his face: he couldn’t believe that he had been given a second chance, after everything. He knew that he wasn’t going to mess up again.

“Dan, I spoke to Dad,” Drew practically yelled as Dan entered the house.

“Did you?”

“Yes, he sounded like he was sorting his head out … but I don’t know. Some of the things he said just, made him sound like he was hiding something.”

“Probably met some woman in a bar. When Pete first started going out with the ladies, his saying was ‘to get over someone you need to get it on’. So glad I’m not like him,” Dan joked.

“Dads a player!” Drew said, laughing.

“Hey beautiful,” Pete said as he saw Clare slowly wake up and lift her head to look at him.

Clare slowly sat further up kissing Pete passionately, but then Pete pulled away, just looking at her.

“So does this mean we’re an item again?”

The huge smile that grew on her face immediately gave Pete his answer, and once again he leaned in, kissing her passionately.

Dan had barely said a word to Drew or Leah all night, but spent most of the time just staring into the TV… for the past hour he had been just lying on his bed, thinking about what to do.

No matter what decision Dan came to he would be hurting someone in the process: more than likely Pete, because he had much more to lose. He could be the father, but there was a chance he might not be – also, if he brought up Amanda it could bring back all the bad stuff that had happened over the last few months.

“Pete, what’s wrong? You’ve barely said a word in the past hour!”

“Clare, there’s just something I need to be sure of?”

“What’s that?” Clare asked.

“Are we the real deal this time?”

“Pete, I love you. I never stopped. What can be more real than that?” Clare said hugging him.

“I want to tell Drew about us.”

“Really? Shouldn’t you wait for a bit?”

“Clare, Drew has heard too many of my lies. I don’t want to hide this from him. Plus he hasn’t met you yet,” Peter said, smiling.

“Sure, but how are you going to tell him?”

“I will ring him later and pick him up if he isn’t doing anything, then maybe drive back here and tell him with you?”

“Sure, why not?” Clare said kissing Pete tenderly on the lips.

Drew sat at home flicking threw the channels when his phone suddenly began to ring, “Dad!” Drew said happily as he jumped off his seat walking outside to hear his dad.

“Mate I need to see you. There’s something that I think you should know.”

“Ok where are you? I will come and see you,” Drew said, getting excited.

“I’ll meet you on Wilson Road in an hour and a half.”

“Ok Dad, see you soon.”

Drew placed the phone down as he ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

Pete just looked over at Clare before he said: “I think you should come as well … I’ll meet him first, then introduce him to you.”

“Are you sure?” Clare asked.

“Yes, I’m positive,” Pete said, walking over and kissing Clare.

Pete and Clare arrived early. They parked the car a few minutes away so Pete was able to talk to Drew alone.

“Good luck!” Clare said, blowing Pete a kiss goodbye.

Pete braced himself as he walked down the road. He saw Drew heading towards him. Drew immediately ran up to his dad giving him a massive hug.

“I’ve missed you, Dad.”

“You too Drew.”

“What’s the big important news then Dad?”

“Can you remember how I told you about Clare; the one who I was engaged to last year?”

“Yes, you left her because of the stalker.”

“Yeah, well, the past few days I have been a total mess and, well … I’ve been seeing Clare, we’ve decided to try again, and this time we know that we are going to try our hardest to make it work.”

Drew simply gave Pete a blank look, before saying:

“When can I meet her?” Before Pete could answer, Clare walked out from behind the bushes with a smile on her face.

“Drew, right?” Clare said, holding her hand out to greet Drew.

Pete placed his arm around Clare, smiling at how well Drew reacted to his news.

“So Dad, does this mean you’re moving to the City?” Drew asked, hoping he wasn’t.

“Well I was thinking that, in the city it’s only me, but for your Dad … he has you and Dan plus all his friends, so if it’s ok with you and your Dad, I was thinking about moving to Summer Bay.”

“That’s definitely ok with me!” Peter smiled as he kissed Clare.

“Ok, ok, that’s enough! You two can get a room,” Drew joked.

“Drew, how do you fancy a meal in a posh restaurant in the City?” Clare asked.

“Sounds good, but Dan and Leah don’t know where I am.”

“I know: why don’t I give Dan a call and tell him where you are, and I can take you home later.”

“Or even better… why not crash round mine for tonight so I can get to know what your dad has been like for the past few months!” Clare laughed. Peter rolled his eyes, and Drew laughed too as he said: “ Yes,” before he got in the car with them both.

Promo:

Will Dan tell Pete, or keep it between him and Amanda?

Drew and Pete head back to the City, but what devastating news awaits them?

Right here goes:

Chapter 8:

Not that much drama but definitely some sort of drama. Amanda, you selfish cow. For once, do the right thing and then get out of Pete's life and let him and Clare and Drew be one happy family like how it's meant to be. :P

Loved the Clete scenes.... [No need to guess why lol]. Great writing for that part.

Chapter 9:

I don't envy Dan one bit. I hope he will do the right thing and tell Peter eventho it will hurt him. Once again, Amanda, you selfish cow. See what you go and get yourself involved in. You have a great guy and you go and cheat on him. So don't deserve Pete.

Loved Drew in this chapter. He's so cute. I loved his reaction with meeting Clare. What a cute family. Yes, I'm biased. :P

All in all, both very great chapters. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what's in store for these guys.

Archived