Out Of Control!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure I am still on then, because when I go home I wont be able to come back online till Wed arvo when I can get to a computer cos my home one is down! :(

Just for you Shan.... P-m me or msg me on msn bout 10 minutes before you are going and I will update :)

Chapter 5

Pete was shocked as he felt Clare’s lips on his. He quickly pulled away moving off the sofa.

“Why, Clare?”

“Pete, I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t, well … Pete, I still love you,” Clare blurted out.

Nothing could have prepared Peter for that. He was stunned as to why Clare moved in for the kiss.

It was like déjà vu; he was heading for Clare’s front door once again, but this time Clare managed to stop him by grabbing his arm.

“Please, don’t go: I’m sorry.”

“Clare I can’t stay here, you’ve done enough already,” he said, giving her a slight smile.

“But what are you going to do? Keep running?” she asked, hoping he would stay.

“If I have to, then yes - until I have sorted myself out.”

“Ok, I can’t stop you from going, but will you at least let me drive you back to your car?”

“No Clare, I’ll call a cab,” Pete said reaching into his pocket. As he looked at his mobile he saw he had 9 missed calls and 1 text message.

“What’s wrong?” Clare asked, noticing something different in his expression.

Peter passed Clare his mobile, showing her the message from Drew.

“Dad? Is this from Drew?” she asked.

“Yes; a few months after we split and Zoë was put behind bars I decided what a prat I was being and went to see him. We had a rocky few months but I took him out of boarding school. He started off at Dan’s place until we got to know each other better, but when I got with Amanda we thought it was best he stayed with Dan. The best thing about this is we are like a real family.”

Clare placed the mobile down and brought Peter into her arms, and they hugged for about 5 minutes until Pete pulled away. “Clare this is why I can’t bear to stay with the people I love.”

“Who, what do you mean?” she asked, confused. Pete cleared his throat.

“I love you, Clare. I’ve never stopped loving you.”

Clare smiled at him as she leaned in to kiss him again. This time Peter took longer to pull away, and he kissed her back for about 10 seconds.

“Clare I’m sorry, but I can’t hurt you again. My own son is at home missing his dad like crazy. I just seem to mess everything up and I’m not going to hurt you or anyone again. I have to go and finish this once and for all”

This time Claire let Pete leave.

“Bye Pete” she said as she wiped away the tear that fell down her cheek.

It had been hours since Drew had sent the message and he was starting to become angry as he began to think his dad had gone back to his old ways – acting like a complete idiot who only thought about himself.

Amanda walked almost dragging her feet, so lost in her own world, so preoccupied with thoughts of her future that she hardly noticed how slowly she was walking.

She couldn’t stop thinking about how her life had turned out; she was beginning to feel there was no point to life. Well, that was until she heard Belle shouting her name.

“Mum, where’s the shopping?”

“What? I’m sorry, I left my purse back at home.”

Amanda looked at Belle suddenly, hugging her tight.

“I love you so much Belle”

“Mum what’s going on?” she asked, curious.

Pete headed down the same road once again but this time he took a different turn; he reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone, dialling Drew’s number.

“Dad is that you?” Drew asked

“Yeah mate, it’s me.”

“Dad, please, come home.”

“I can’t, I’m sorry.”

“But dad I need you”

“Mate, I want you to listen to me… I‘m sorry for everything. I have treated everyone so badly…” Tears began to stream down his face.

“Dad, we will get you through this.”

“Drew, no matter what I do, I will always let people down or hurt them. It’s gone too far. I want you to remember that I love you, and you’re better off without me.”

“Dad, what do you mean better off without you?!”

“Dan and Leah will take care of you. I love you,” Pete said, putting the phone down.

“I’m sorry …”

Promo

Is this the end of Pete?

Dan gets a shocking phone call!!

Great chapter. :) So Pete has admitted to Clare that he still loves her, but can't be with her.

He said he hurts people, but he didn't hurt Amanda she was the one who hurt him i wonder what will happen next and what the shocking phone call is. I know Lil wouldn't kill Pete off or anything :P maybe he just goes missing or something.

Can't wait for more.

Teaser:

He had been here, and she had missed him. Fool!

But it wasn’t long before she found him, because when she left the station, she knew exactly the first place she was going to look. And he was there. Depressing as it was, she found him in the cemetery just up the hill from the station. Standing over a freshly dug grave, looking into it. He didn’t even hear her approach. And then she saw it – the bottle of pills lying on the ground. It was empty.

“Oh my God – what the hell have you done?!” she cried, grabbing the bottle.

Will update soon :)

Archived