Out Of Control!

Guest Lilone

^ I'm guessing that's a flashback scene for some reason or another. That's so sad tho....

And Chrissie, thank you for calling us amazing! :) *feels special* :P

Lol, you're welcome. But you guys are. :D

And I refuse to write a fic that doesnt have Clare in it :ph34r:

Hear hear! That's another thing we have in common.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I'm guessing that's a flashback scene for some reason or another. That's so sad tho....

And Chrissie, thank you for calling us amazing! :) *feels special*

Lol, you're welcome. But you guys are.

And I refuse to write a fic that doesnt have Clare in it

Hear hear! That's another thing we have in common.

:rolleyes: Special now am I :P

Btw Chrissie I had no choice Clare had to be in it :( *goes to run from Alli*

Thanks everyone for the comments.... I just finished writing chapter 9.

Chapter 3 should be up tomorrow when I get back from college :)

Lol well there seems to be no sign of Lil tonight, but I'm sure she won't mind i fI go ahead .... :unsure:

Chapter 3

Pete shot up from his sleep holding his head in pain. He looked around.

“Where the hell am I?” Clare had heard Peter; she got up from her bed and opened the bedroom to find herself looking at a very hung over Peter.

“Clare?”

“Peter!” she laughed.

“But, what - why am I here?”

“One question at once, yeah Pete?” Clare said, smiling at him.

Pete began to stare at Clare for a few minutes until he quickly said:

“I think I better go”. He grabbed his jacket and headed towards the front door. Just before he left he turned to face her.

“Thank you”.

“Pete, wait!”

Clare tried to get Pete to stay so he could talk, but by the time she had managed to grab her coat to cover up her skimpy night wear, he had gone.

Still being half drunk from the night before was going to be a problem: Pete couldn’t remember anything. It was like he had gone back a year, just like when he and Clare were together. One argument and he was the one on the sofa that night.

It felt like walking down memory lane; the same street he drove down to go back to Summer Bay, and now he was doing the exact same thing. But this time it wasn’t Summer Bay he was going. That was the problem. He didn’t know where he was going now.

Leah and Drew sat in the kitchen eating breakfast. Well, Leah was watching Drew just stare into thin air while his breakfast went cold.

“Drew, you have to eat something.”

“Eating is one of the last things on my mind,” he shot back at her.

“Don’t speak to Leah like that,” Dan said as he entered the kitchen,

“You know what forget this! I’m out of here, I’ve had enough of you treating me like a kid!” Drew said, barging into Dan as he left the house.

Drew left the house really upset and angry: he hated not knowing where his dad was. Even after everything that had happened, deep down he loved his dad so much.

Drew was heading to the Diner when he saw Amanda and Belle playing on the beach. He raced over to them shouting: “Amanda, how could you do this?!”

“Drew just leave her alone, she is devastated!”

“What about my dad? He loved you and all you did was break his heart!”

Sally raced over to Drew trying to calm him down; she could hear him from the Diner. “Drew come with me.” She took Drew’s arms and started to pull him away.

“My dad has left Summer Bay all because he was stupid enough to fall in love with you!” he yelled while Sally was pulling him away.

“Dad’s gone,” Drew muttered as Sally sat down next to him further up the beach.

“I’m sorry,” she replied as she hugged him.

“It’s all because of her - I hate her so much!” Drew said as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

“Have you spoken to your dad?”

“No. He wasn’t picking up his phone last night.”

“How about leaving him messages? I know Pete, and when he realizes how upset you are I’m sure he will come back or get in touch.”

Drew stayed silent just thinking for a few minutes before he reached into his pocket and started to send a message to his dad. ‘Dad please I know you’re hurting but I don’t want you to stay away from the Bay. I need you dad love Drew x x x’

Clare rang Peter’s mobile over 3 times until she eventually decided to search for him to try and make him see sense.

Pete stopped as he remembered where he saw his car; he turned in the direction of the pub.

Being a cop came in useful to Clare she used her skills and knowledge to think about what Pete would do around this time. As she thought back she realized he had left his car, and she knew Pete would remember at some point and try and get back to it.

She started the car and headed back to the pub.

As she drove into the car park, she let out a sigh of relief; knowing Peter hadn’t gone yet because she was looking at his car.

She sat waiting and started to remember back to last year

Flashback:

“Pete please I love you, you can’t just up and leave!” Clare said as tears ran down her face.

“Clare I’m sorry, but it’s just not working.”

Clare started to feel like her world had come to an end. The only man she had ever loved had left her - she was gutted.

Pete got in his car wiping away a single tear that fell down his cheek; he started his car and headed to Summer Bay.

End of flashback

Pete finally managed to get to his car. He walked over, not realizing who was watching him.

Promo:

Will Pete just keep running away?

Amanda gets some shocking news!

All reviews appreciated - Lil don't kill me! *runs* :P

Another great chapter! :D I thought that was a bit weird though Sally talking to Drew you don't seem them two talking much in the actual show! :P

I'm guessing Clare just wants it to go back to how it was when she was with Pete and happy, but now with Drew in the picture it isn't going to be all that easy. :P

I wonder what shocking news Amanda gets.

Can't wait for more. :)

Aw, she knows him so well. That's the beauty of Clete's love... [Okay, I should shut up before you all think I'm nuts :P ]

I loved that flashback scene. It's so sad. Peter's always up-ing and leaving when things get worse for him. Why can't he just stay put?

Poor Drew. I agree with Aaron though, why is it Sally that comforts him? It's so weird. And, seriously, Amanda and Belle playing by the beach- it's just weird.

All in all, good chapter because there's heaps of Frewsta angst and heaps of Clete action. Keep it up girls. :D

Lol Chrissie I don't think you're nuts!! And if you are then I'm seriously worried about myself :unsure::blink:

Sally comforts Drew because she was trying to calm him down and she cares about Pete :P

And Amanda and Belle were on the beach because Amanda needed cheering up .... or something ...... :unsure:

Thanks anyway Aaron and Chrissie for the comments! :D

Archived