Out Of Control!

Guest Lilone

Worst reason ever for posting a teaser: Aaron made me! :P

So here's 2 - Aaron, try not to die of shock or anything!! :lol:

“Peter?! Look I don’t want to speak to you, whatever is going on go tell that new girlfriend of yours. I don’t want to hear what you have to say.”

“But how?” Amanda asked, confused.

“His car lost control on Wilson Road,” Pete replied.

“But he could only have lost control if he was speeding. Dan wouldn’t go off speeding – he knows how dangerous Wilson Road is!”

And no more until the chapter or Lil might seriously kill me!! :lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 13

Amanda sat in shock holding her stomach just looking at the wall in front of her. She had waited until the doctor had left the room until she got up of the bed and got dressed; she picked up her bags before wandering out of her room towards the exit.

As Amanda turned around the corner she bumped into a tearful Sally.

“I’m sorry Amanda.”

“I’m sorry I have to go,” she said, rushing out of the hospital.

Sally walked over to Drew, Leah, Pete and Clare who just sat in silence.

“Leah, I’m so sorry,” Sal said, hugging Leah.

“How’s Ryan taking the news?” Sal asked Drew.

“No one else has been told,” replied a tearful Drew.

“But … But I just saw Amanda running out of the hospital, crying.”

“We didn’t see her.”

Pete stood up, looking over at Leah and wiping the tears from his eyes.

“I think it’s best if we start letting people know. I’ll go and tell Ryan first.”

Clare, Sal and Drew looked at him shocked.

“Are you sure you want to see Amanda?”

“If anyone should tell Ryan it’s me.”

Just as Pete and Clare were about to leave the hospital, Clare’s mobile began to ring.

“Pete, I have to go back to the station… I’m sorry.”

Rachel walked out of the room after she finished her shift, just hugging Leah in comfort.

“Pete I can drop you off at Amanda’s,” Sal insisted as she and Pete left the hospital. Drew and Leah walked back into Dan’s room.

“Thanks for this Sal,” Pete said as they pulled up to Amanda’s house.

Just as he was about to get out of the car he stopped and heard Sal say:

“I’ll wait for you.”

Slowly walking towards the front door Pete braced himself as memories came flooding back. He knocked on the door.

“Peter?! Look I don’t want to speak to you, whatever is going on go tell that new girlfriend of yours. I don’t want to hear what you have to say.”

Just as Amanda was about to shut the door Peter forced it open.

“It’s Dan, he… he’s dead.”

Amanda suddenly let go of the door trying to take in what Pete had just said.

“What? He can’t be!”

“I’m sorry,” Pete said sympathetically.

“But how?” Amanda asked, confused.

“His car lost control on Wilson Road,” Pete replied.

“But he could only have lost control if he was speeding. Dan wouldn’t go off speeding – he knows how dangerous Wilson Road is!”

A sudden shock of guilt started to build up inside Pete.

“He was speeding because we had a fight.”

Amanda looked up crying as she went mad, hitting Peter and shoving him out of the door yelling: “It’s your fault he’s dead!”

Pete stumbled back watching Amanda slam the door; he couldn’t believe it. It was his fault: Amanda was completely right.

Sally stood by the car.

“Hey … come here,” Sally said, bringing Pete into her arms.

Amanda fell onto the sofa crying; she couldn’t come to terms with the fact that Dan was gone.

Peter and Sally arrived at the house. Pete had hardly said a word; he just didn’t know what to say. His brother was dead and he just didn’t know how to deal with his grief. His guilt …

Great chapter. :)

I wonder where Clare has wondered off to? :unsure: Amanda knows now and blames Peter although it could be said it was his fault it could also be said that it wasn't i mean Dan was going to find out eventually and would be annoyed if everyone else knew and he was the last to know.

But Dan chose his own fate by acting the way he did so he faced the consequences lol i know that sounds mean of me but it's true :P.

Can't wait for more. :)

Aaron, I had to re-read your comment over and over again about the Amanda part in order to get what you're saying. :P

But, I agree with you as you got it spot on. Basically, this whole mess was Amanda's fault. If she hadn't cheated, Peter wouldn't have gone to the City and hooked up with Clare again and caused Dan's death and Panda would be together forever. :)

But that was really great. Sally's presence still intrigues me. Lil, whatever you do don't do what I think you're going to do. And you know what I'm talking about. :P

Update soon. :D

Aaron, I had to re-read your comment over and over again about the Amanda part in order to get what you're saying.

But, I agree with you as you got it spot on. Basically, this whole mess was Amanda's fault. If she hadn't cheated, Peter wouldn't have gone to the City and hooked up with Clare again and caused Dan's death and Panda would be together forever. :)

But that was really great. Sally's presence still intrigues me. Lil, whatever you do don't do what I think you're going to do. And you know what I'm talking about.

Update soon. :D

Cheers :)

P.S..... Sally is just being their for a friend thats all :D

Archived